PUBLISHED: November 3, 2017
Fingersoft is the company behind smash hits Hill Climb Racing and Hill Climb Racing 2 with around 800M combined total installs. With great success comes even greater opportunity. It’s now become possible for us to chase bigger dreams by developing even more entertaining experiences for our fans.
We love making games. We strive to create games that are fun and can be enjoyed by anyone, anywhere. It is our belief that our dedication and attitude towards fun shows, and that our players can feel it whenever they pick up one of our titles.
What we offer
– Competitive salary and great benefits.
– Easy going and relaxed atmosphere.
– Passionate co-workers of various fields.
– The opportunity to develop your field inside a growing company.
– A position in one of the top gaming companies in Finland.
– A lot of fun and excitement.
– Endless amounts of coffee.
What we’re after
You share our love for games and fun. You have a mindset to improve and find new practices and a keen eye for details. You have the ability to schedule and prioritise many tasks simultaneously. You also have the drive and ability to coordinate QA teams and the will to ensure the highest possible quality for our customers around the world. If things get hectic, you don’t hesitate to roll up your sleeves to take care of some testing yourself.
You are also
– Experienced in external & internal team communication & coordination
– Experienced in process creation
– Familiar with smoke / functional / regression testing
– A people person
– Cool & Fun
How to apply
Apply ASAP but at the latest on Monday 20.11. Position will be filled as soon as the right person is found.
Write a free form application to email@example.com with the subject “QA Lead 2017”.