QA Lead (Match Studio)
PUBLISHED: July 7, 2017
We are looking for an experienced, versatile, passionate and kickass QA professional with “can-do” approach!
Depending on your skillset and experience, this may be Staff or Senior QA Lead role.
How do you succeed as a QA in our Match Studio?
We believe in top-notch quality products that we are proud to share with our Fans all around the world. As QA, you step in with your expertise, critical mind-set, “eagle-eye” and passion for games early in the development and contribute to the quality of our games throughout the development lifecycle. You can deliver solid product QA strategy, you are good at planning, organizing and optimizing test plans. You pride yourself at being an excellent agile Tester. You eagerly research QA tools and work on improving existing ones. You have an eye for spotting design and UX flaws. You do not shy away from automation and you are passionately engaging in defining and planning the automation strategy with your development team.
Your key tasks and responsibilities are:
- As a development team member, represent QA and quality thinking in development activities
- Support and coach development team in reaching great product quality
- Assure that product quality targets are continuously met
- Provide timely and accurate visibility to product quality for stakeholders
- Lead and support project’s test activities (both internal and external testing)
- Effectively manage testing scope and QA strategy
- Together with the development team and QA Engineers, plan and support project’s test automation approach and efforts
- Actively engage in improving QA craft by continuously optimising, researching and developing quality methodology and tools
You’ll need these skills:
- Ability to question status quo
- Ability to apply critical thinking in action
- Desire to learn and grow
- Great coordination and project management skills
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to operate well under pressure
We’d love you to have these feathers in your cap:
- Minimum 1 year of experience as QA Lead or Lead QA Tester on a mobile game or games
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a QA Tester on a mobile game project, preferably
- Knowledge of iOS and Android platforms
- Knowledge of QA and bug reporting tools
Send your application over now – we look forward to hearing from you!