PUBLISHED: April 16, 2018
As Quality Assurance Lead you will be responsible for the high quality and playability of Drive Ahead! Games.
We’re looking for a team member experienced in planning, organizing and carrying out game testing as well as tuning and debugging games both in-house and with external partners. You are a champion of quality finding any flaws in games before publishing, and improving the overall experience of players by providing teams with feedback for game design and development.
- Organizing and carrying out testing, tuning and debugging a game
- Building and overseeing an analytical and methodical QA process
- Managing the work of external QA partners
- Coordinating in-house QA work and communicating results with teams
- Providing teams with refinement suggestions to ensure quality and playability of games
Requirements for the Candidate
- 3-5+ years experience in QA
- Long experience of playing games and knowledge of different game genres as well as current titles in order to evaluate a game against its competition
- Understanding of how games are developed and designed to create a desired playing experience
- Ability to identify and record a problem as well as work out what is causing it
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills as well as the ability to communicate with all different team members tactfully
- Persistence, patience and a keen eye for detail
- The ability to plan and implement automated QA processes is considered a bonus
- You take pride in your work and pursue excellence with a fiery passion
What We Offer
The Drive Ahead! Brand is the best way to experience games fun to play, share, and watch. With a perfect mix of crazy & surprising fun and skill gaming, our vision is to be the #1 choice for action, racing and sports genre fans. We offer a unique opportunity to work with a large and active community of highly engaged players. We make updates and publish new titles with the support of millions of fans.
As a studio we build the Drive Ahead! Brand by creating games that are social through local & online multiplayer gaming and video streaming as well as highly engaging through live-ops. We continue to enhance the social experience of our games by expanding to new platforms and technologies such as AR. So this is your chance to work with games in the fastest growing areas of the industry.
Dodreams is a growth company made of self-organizing, small and effective teams. Our 20 employee team is based in Helsinki, Finland. We combine the best parts of a startup and established company. Founded in 2008, we have strong financial standing and also grow fast with the Drive Ahead! Family of Games. As QA Lead, you will play a key role in creating the player experience for the portfolio. As an employer, we offer a comprehensive health care plan and flexible working hours. We provide relocation support for international candidates.
How to Apply
Send your resume and portfolio through LinkedIn by May 16, 2018. Any questions steered via email to our Head of Studio Sami Lahtinen to email@example.com with the subject “QA Lead Question”.