PUBLISHED: April 12, 2019
Lightneer is looking for an experienced and motivated QA Lead to join our mobile game studio in Helsinki, Finland!
We develop hyper-casual mobile games with a unique GameLab approach and QA lead will perform quality assurance for our games portfolio and be a key member of our world-class team.
You will be in charge of managing QA processes for a fast-paced and growing studio. You understand the importance of product quality and value it provides to players around the world.
Are you up for the job? We’d love to meet you!
Responsibilities / main tasks
- Perform QA across our portfolio of games
- Define detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test strategy, plans and cases
- Be the seal of quality in meeting with studio’s quality needs, continuously improve through QA analysis and metrics
- Collaborate and communicate with Product and Tech Team stakeholders to make enhancements by providing feedback
- Take ownership of relationships to 3rd party QA partners
- Knowledge of tools for managing test plans
- Experience working with agile methodologies
- Background in quality assurance with mobile apps
- 2+ years mobile testing and QA experience
- Self-driven and taking the initiative to seek out tasks
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Organizational and time management skills
- Have a positive attitude and commit to company and product success
- Experience with bug tracking software (JIRA)
Additional as a plus
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience working with Unity
- Experience leading external QA services
- Interest in mobile games and/or hyper-casual games
- Critical and creative problem-solving abilities
- A chance to work on a variety of mobile game projects and to realize your own ideas
- Amazing colleagues, programmers, designers, artists, marketeers and more to work and get inspired with
- Opportunity to learn, grow and expand your knowledge within the mobile games industry
- Competitive compensation with option program, extensive healthcare, extended holiday policy, lunch and phone benefit etc.
- Company events, game room and cozy kitchen with free fruits, drinks and snacks!
- Inspiring office environment in the heart of Helsinki, FINLAND
We are Game Scientists at Lightneer! We created a unique GameLab, a multidisciplinary and systematic approach to mobile games development, that allows our world-class team to take best game concepts to market in just a handful of weeks. The next hit game is on its way!
We give our multicultural team of entrepreneurs, innovators, creators, engineers and marketeers the freedom, tools and support to create fun amazing mobile games and make a difference. Everyone in the company gets involved and we celebrate both success and failure, because failure means learning for us. We are one family with no egos or bullsh*t talk.
Our values – Creativity, Excellence, Honesty, Responsibility and Having Fun – drive the company culture.
Become part of Lightneer team by applying now!
More information, contact: