QA Engineer SULAKE / Helsinki, Finland
PUBLISHED: April 6, 2022
Founded in 2000 by a small team of passionate people, Sulake is a social entertainment company focused on providing safe and fun online service for self-expression. Our mission is to enable our users to meet new people, make friends and give them a place to create and share content in enticing virtual surroundings. We make online web and mobile based games, and we are good at it! Currently, we ́re both operating and developing two games: Hotel Hideaway and Habbo. Hotel Hideaway is a social online role playing game for young adults and Habbo is famous for being one of the world’s oldest and most popular social hangouts for teens. Sulake is part of Azerion, a Dutch-based international gaming company in the media and entertainment business. Together we are a diverse group of various media and technology brands.
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join our QA team in Helsinki to help us grow our game, Hotel Hideaway.
- Collaborate with development teams on a weekly basis and stay up to date with ongoing and planned development projects.
- Write test cases based on available documentation, execute those and report the issues to the development side.
- Communicate with the QA team, development teams, product owner, art team, etc.
- Provide consistent feedback from the QA side throughout all stages of testing and releases.
- Provide recommendations and ideas about how to improve QA processes, communication, best practices, etc.
- Min. 3 years of experience as a QA Engineer.
- Hands-on manual testing experience with exposure to automation testing tools.
- Fluent with hardware troubleshooting (mobile devices, PC, etc.) and able to help others in the team.
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL.
- Good skills in handling JIRA (JQL, dashboards, filters, advanced searching, gadgets, boards, etc).
- Understanding of technical and performance requirements of mobile games.
- Nice to have: experience using test automation + experience using Unity.
What we offer:
- Talented and awesome colleagues.
- Relaxed and non-corporate atmosphere.
- A new, amazing office in the heart of Helsinki (Due to Covid-19, we are currently working remotely/in a hybrid setup).
- Competitive salary and other amazing benefits.
- Professional growth opportunities e.g. wishdays.
- Automation tools for QA.
Please apply as soon as possible by filling in the form with attachments below. This full-time position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate has been found.