QA Engineer SULAKE / Helsinki, Finland
PUBLISHED: January 12, 2022
Founded in 2000 by a small team of passionate people, Sulake is a social entertainment company focused on providing a safe and fun online service for self-expression through its products, Habbo and Hotel Hideaway. Sulake is part of Azerion, a Dutch-based international gaming company in the media and entertainment business. Together, we are a diverse group of various media and technology brands.
We recently launched an NFT collection based on the famous Habbo brand – Habbo Avatars (https://nft.habbo.com/). This is the first step in a much broader adoption of NFTs and blockchain technology in Habbo. We will start building an NFT-based Habbo Metaverse in the very near future and we need a QA Engineer (Helsinki) to ensure everything runs smoothly. If you are interested in reading more about the future plans we have for Habbo and NFTs, head over to Medium: https://habbonft.medium.com/the-habbo-avatars-project-a-long-term-vision-74cc30a754d1
Please note: due to our tight schedule, we are currently looking for candidates already based in Finland.
- Collaborate with development teams on a weekly basis and stay up to date with ongoing and planned development projects.
- Write test cases based on available documentation, execute those and report the issues to the development side.
- Communicate with the QA team, development teams, product managers, art team etc.
- Provide continued feedback from the QA side throughout all stages of testing and releases.
- Recommend to improve QA processes, communication, best practices, etc.
- Min. 3 years of experience as a QA Engineer.
- Hands on manual testing experience with exposure to automation testing tools.
- Fluent with hardware (Mobile devices, PC, etc.) troubleshooting and being able to help others in the team.
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL.
- Good skills in handling Jira (JQL, dashboards, filters, advanced searching, gadgets, boards, etc.).
- Understanding of technical and performance requirements of mobile games.
The following areas are considered an advantage:
- Experience using test automation.
- Experience using Unity.
- Interest in NFT.
What we offer:
- Talented and awesome colleagues.
- Relaxed and non-corporate atmosphere.
- A new, amazing office in the heart of Helsinki (Due to Covid-19, we are currently working remotely/hybrid model).
- Competitive salary and other amazing benefits.
- Professional growth opportunities e.g. Wishdays.
- Automation Tools for QA
Please apply as soon as possible by filling in the form with attachments below. This full-time position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate has been found.