Project Manager SEEPIA PLAYABLES / Lappeenranta
PUBLISHED: July 13, 2021
We are Seepia Playables – a premium playable ad provider! Since our modest beginnings in 2012, our core values of flexibility and quality have seen us skyrocket into one of the top playable ad providers in the world. Our main office is located in Lappeenranta, next to the beautiful Lake Saimaa, but our staff is located all over the country and across the globe. Our diverse team of 20+ people has completed 250+ projects for leading studios in the mobile gaming space. Our clients include Small Giant, Rovio, Fingersoft, Veikkaus, Crazy Labs, Poki, Kukouri, Traplight and many more amazing companies. We aim for long-term partnerships built on creative designs, flexible solutions, premium quality, and strong performance.
Seepia Playables is looking for a Project Manager to join our growing team. We are looking for an independent person with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while taking into account the big picture. You will need excellent communication, professional and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to function in a proactive, flexible environment. You will work with the management team to make sure we meet our strategic targets.
What you will do
- Schedule, organize and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Draft plans for meeting goals and design methodology to ensure the quality of the work
- Coordinate and create the means required to ensure the proper flow of information between the Project Leads and the clients
What we are looking for
- 2+ in project management, producer or similar experience
- Educated to degree level (tech or media) or have qualifications related to project management
- Organized, a problem solver, logical, pragmatic and staying calm under pressure
- Experience in managing budgets, potential risks, time constraints, and resources
- Preferably with experience and knowledge of the gaming industry or UA field
What we offer
- Healthy work-life balance supported by flexible work days/hours
- Lots of freedom and responsibility in an agile environment
- The option to work either remotely or in a modern office
- Relocation assistance
- An easy-going atmosphere with passionate and diverse teammates!
- The opportunity to develop yourself inside a growing company
- The power to make a difference!
If you think you could be a great match for the position, send us your CV with COVER LETTER to our email JOBS@SEEPIA.COM by the 31st of August 2021. If you want to know more about Seepia Playables and this position, contact us by email or give us a call +358 45 642 6167.