Project Manager PLAYSTACK / Helsinki
PUBLISHED: March 7, 2022
Playstack is an UK based game publisher and developer with offices also in Finland and Poland. Helsinki office is located in the heart of the city and holds 12 employees currently working remotely. We’re working on a bunch of new great games and are looking for a dedicated and motivated Project Manager for us.
This can be an entry position to the industry and your experience doesn’t necessarily need to be from the game industry.
We’re looking for an Project Manager who can:
- Ensure the delivery of new mobile games in a coordinated effort by multiple teams.
- Manage the everyday production operations across teams (design, art, client) creating and prioritizing development roadmaps
- Identify and mitigate risks and blockers and implement any corrective measures to achieve project goals
- Manage the communication between the development teams and different stakeholders
- Report status of production to stakeholders
- Contribute to continuous improvement of development processes
- Experience in managing teams with result-oriented approach
- Experience and know-how of project/product management tools and agile project management
- Successful experience working as team member
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
A big plus:
- Shipment of multiple games
- Competitive salary
- A great team and a chance to work as part of an international project
- Great innovative games and environment
- International environment
We offer a great position and opportunity to work in an international environment with super exciting projects. We have a very nice and cozy team. We have great compensation and benefits, and of course flexible work hours and without say, no crunching.
We offer responsibilities, challenging tasks and lots of future possibilities!
Join the team in making the next big thing!
If this matches you, please contact our General manager Juha: email@example.com.
First suitable candidate will be hired so don’t hesitate!