Project Management Intern ROVIO / Helsinki or Stockholm or Montreal
PUBLISHED: January 26, 2022
Corporate Development team focuses on investments, acquisitions, and strategic partnerships with the overarching goal of driving inorganic growth to Rovio. As the industry continues to consolidate, there are many exciting opportunities to boost our competencies, diversify our offering, and expand the market we reach by welcoming ambitious new teams to our flock.
We are looking for a Project Management Intern who will work closely with Senior Specialists across the company. The role will enable you to assist our operations in the Corporate Development team. You will gather invaluable experience working with and coordinating multiple projects. There’s also a possibility to convert your contract to a full-time position with us after the internship is over and kickstart your career in games at Rovio.
There are three sites available where this internship can be situated and depending on where you will be located you will get to work in a hybrid model with your colleagues. You can flexibly work 1-3 days a week onsite. We would also like to note that Rovio cannot provide work authorization nor relocation assistance for interns so you’ll need to be eligible to work in the country where you are planning to be located and secure your own housing. For more information, please refer to Interns FAQ.
- Put your organisational skills to the test by helping our team juggle various projects
- Manage communications across a variety of departments in Rovio
- Utilise our CRM tools to organise new projects and information
- Gather and curate relevant information into Google Slides for presentations and internal communications
- Support administrative tasks for Corporate Development Team
Who we think will do great in this role has:
- Great written and verbal communication skills in English language
- Great time management and organisation skills
- Good attention to detail
- Experience with Google Slides, especially able to design the flow of information in a concise and readable manner
- Comfort when using CRM tools and project management software
- For those who pass the resume screening, in the first phase you will receive a written assignment to be completed in a week’s notice. We will choose the candidates who will then proceed to an interview based on the written assignment.
- In the final phase you will meet the hiring manager and potentially another team member from our Corporate Development group. The aim is for us to know who you are, what your experience has been and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity for you to learn about Rovio, the wider team and the specifics of the role.
Please attach your CV and Cover Letter when you submit your application. There are two questions in the application form that help us screen applicants, so we would appreciate it if you answered these two questions mindfully: Why are you interested in working at Rovio? Why are you interested in this internship? In your Cover Letter we don’t expect you to answer to these two questions. In your Cover Letter you could tell us for instance what factors (experience, skills, personality traits) help you to succeed in this role and why you would be a good fit for the position. We look forward to hearing from you.
We welcome applicants to use the name they want to be addressed by in the application form, regardless of whether it is their legal name.