PUBLISHED: November 14, 2019
Are you passionate about games? Do you want to be part of a world-class international game development team with true professionals in a fun atmosphere? At Ubisoft RedLynx we break boundaries. How about you?
Ubisoft RedLynx is a multiplatform game development studio located in Helsinki, one of the world’s most liveable cities. Along with the popular Trials series and the action-packed South Park: Phone Destroyer, we have developed and published more than 100 games on both mobile and console. That’s pretty unique! We’re a passionate team of over 150 people of 20+ different nationalities. As one of the biggest and oldest game studios in Finland, we focus on surprising people with the unexpected and creating impactful game experiences that stand the test of time.
We’re part of Ubisoft, a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services. Globally, that means over 17,000 enthusiastic experts tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond. Belonging to the Ubisoft family brings many benefits, including vast resources and support, plus getting to collaborate in large, exciting projects. Join us and create the unknown.
We are now looking for a
Project Coordinator to complete the production team of South Park: Phone Destroyer
As a Project Coordinator, you will be part of the production team that facilitates the daily operations of the entire project. You will play a key role in the success of the game by participating in monitoring the project deliverables and following up on the actions and decisions made. You will contribute to a smooth and efficient communication in the project and handle various ad-hoc tasks.
We are looking for a project management enthusiast who loves to organize and prioritize and enable others to do the best work possible. You are brave in taking initiatives and you take full ownership of your area of responsibility. Challenges excite you and you are always eager to develop your skills even further.
We will offer you an exciting opportunity to work with a successful mobile game with a huge IP in one of the leading mobile studios of Ubisoft. Your core team will be the production team of three, but you will, of course, be an essential member of the whole mobile team of around 30 talented and fun-loving game developers from all around the world.
- Participate in following up the project deadlines, budget, and quality
- Participate in monitoring the project deliverables and risks
- Participate in the implementation and the follow-up of the decision-making process
- Provide relevant reporting to the game development team
- Contribute to smooth and efficient communication between all project stakeholders
- Deliver ad-hoc analysis (benchmark, post-mortem, etc.) and handle ad-hoc missions such as consumer playtests
Our dream candidate
- Has experience of working in the game industry
- Has a good understanding of project management tools (for example Confluence or Jira)
- Knows their way around MS Office programs (especially Excel)
- Has a basic understanding of the agile methodology
- Is organized and prioritizes effectively
- Takes initiative and ownership of their work
- Is a team player with excellent collaboration skills
- Has a strong passion for games and the entertainment industry
We also appreciate
- If you have previous work experience in game production teams
- Awesome projects with a lot of variety
- An open, international and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people
- Lots of challenges and opportunities to develop yourself
- Newly renovated office space next to the services of the city’s biggest shopping center & transportation hub Tripla, within an easy commute from the city center of Helsinki
- Competitive compensation and benefits, such as wide healthcare and insurances, phone benefit, lunch vouchers, free gym, free breakfast, free games, parties, events… you name it 🙂
- Good work/life balance: We take our work very seriously, but we also respect and value our employees’ personal lives, also during high-intensity periods. And that’s why we have flexible work hours
- Relocation help
What are you waiting for? Please send your application, CV with your salary expectations. The application period closes on the 28th of November, but apply now because we can’t wait to meet you!