Programmer REMEDY ENTERTAINMENT / Helsinki Metropolitan Area, Finland
PUBLISHED: July 10, 2023
Remedy Entertainment, the creator of Control®, Max Payne®, Alan Wake® and one of the leading independent game studios in the world is looking for a Programmer to create high quality gaming experiences for the next generation of games.
As a Programmer, you’ll get to take ownership of technical processes in one of our ambitious game projects. You will have a key role in managing Perforce integrations, optimization, testing and making sure of good quality of the processes. Depending on your interest and experience, the role can also include gameplay tasks.
As a programmer, you participate eagerly in code reviews and take pride in writing clean, efficient, readable, portable, and reliable code. You have great communication skills and enjoy elaborating your technical solutions to colleagues in engineering, design, and art teams alike.
What you bring to the role
- Excellent C++ skills
- Experience in Perforce
- Former experience in working with technical processes, integrations and optimization
- Experience in working with large projects
- Passion for managing and maintaining technical processes
- Experience in version control, Python, automated testing, Visual Studio and experience of working in game projects and with consoles are seen as a plus
What is in it for you?
- At Remedy you get to work on awesome, memorable gaming experiences for our players, in a studio where your input is valued and your creative freedom is encouraged.
- We work in an environment that values both individual and teamwork, ensuring that everyone’s voice is heard & workload stays sensible. We believe in and support work-life balance. Happy people work better!
- We offer an extensive set of employee benefits and an annual bonus system as well as opportunities for you to develop your skills further. On top of this, in Finland and Sweden you get up to 5 weeks of paid vacation, in addition to public holidays and other special occasions.
- Our studio is based in Helsinki metropolitan area in Finland, a safe country with exceptional quality of life, free education and pristine nature at your doorstep. If you’re not already in Finland, our relocation service is there every step of the way to take care of you. You can concentrate on work, while we’ll take care of everything else!
- If you are based in Sweden, we also welcome candidates to our new location in Stockholm.
- Our studio is embracing hybrid work model that gives you the flexibility to work from home and have valuable face-to-face time with your colleagues.
We enthusiastically welcome diverse viewpoints and backgrounds. We at Remedy value and are committed to ensuring an inclusive and safe work environment for all our team members.
To apply, please fill in the application form with your CV (in English) and other information relevant to the position. This position will be filled as soon as suitable applicants are found.