Product Owner SERIOUSLY / Helsinki, Finland
PUBLISHED: October 21, 2021
Did you know that Seriously is Finland’s 4th biggest games company in terms of revenue? Or that our game, Best Fiends, has been played more than Game of Thrones has been watched? Best Fiends has become a worldwide phenomenon with over 100 million downloads and around 1,2 million daily players. The game universe has expanded to include thousands of levels, hundreds of Fiends, a growing library of animated shorts, a variety of original content, a dedicated community of millions, and much, much more. Together with Playtika, we’re working towards being the biggest casual mobile games company in the West.
We are looking for a Product Owner (mid to senior level) to join our team at Seriously (Helsinki office). As a Product Owner, you’ll be responsible for leading the vision, design, and roadmap on one of our amazing feature teams! We hope you are persistent and proactive, and you independently seek out the most important thing to do based on the team objectives and goals. Last but not least, a Product Owner is at the heart of people management. Therefore, our final humble wish is that you have great communication skills.
- Work closely with the Producer to plan, execute and communicate the roadmap and sprint tasks on one of our feature teams
- Plan and oversee the designs and vision for the team’s features
- Create feature and improvement specs/designs, balancing the feedback and priorities from all areas of the team
- Maintain a roadmap and backlog of the team’s priorities, clearly communicating this to both senior management and the feature team members, making sure they have all the details and sign off needed to work on their tasks
- Work with the business analytics, economy, live ops, and monetization teams to help coordinate the requirements and launches for features
- Preferably over 5 years working in a games development environment
- Preferably over 2 years working in product management or game design type role
- A passion for games and creating amazing experiences for our players
- An in-depth understanding of casual, free to play mobile games
- The ability to communicate effectively with both Senior Management and the feature team about the vision and requirements of features being worked on
- Understanding of the product’s life cycle, player experience, and needs
- A good understanding of analytics and game KPIs
- Experience working on a live mobile game is considered a major plus
- Fluent in English, as it’s our working language
If you feel you´re up for the challenge, please apply as soon as possible as we´ll fill the position as soon as we find the right person.
About Seriously Digital Entertainment
We are building mobile games that become entertainment properties. We are passionate about great storytelling, unique characters, desperate conflict, and unlikely heroes. We are inspired to build brands that can give back to the world.
We are in this because we are driven to make great games. We want to make games that keep you playing, in the blue glow of your phone until the small hours. Games that stay in the back of your head through the day and games that you want to fire up quickly for just one more round during your lunch break.