Product Marketing Manager, Puzzle Studio
PUBLISHED: December 19, 2018
Have you ever dreamed about working with one of the biggest entertainment brands in the world? Now is your chance, right here at Rovio! The original Angry Birds game will be celebrating its 10th anniversary, and our movie sequel is in the works.
We at the Rovio Puzzle Studio are looking for an enthusiastic product marketing pro who can’t wait to get hands dirty and help us with growth marketing of our current and upcoming titles.
If you have a background in product marketing digital services and apps, you might be the right person for the studio! You will take responsibility of studio’s marketing activities as a whole and be in a critical role in building growth for our products. This role involves working very closely with our game development teams and the rest of our marketing organization, including our user acquisition team. The position requires strategic decision making with product marketing priorities and growth mechanisms. In this role, you operate in an international and creative work environment together with a team where your input and contribution has a substantial impact on the performance of our products.
The Rovio Puzzle Studio is behind the hugely popular titles Angry Birds Match and Angry Birds Friends, and while soaring on the success of our existing portfolio, we are also developing several new IPs and exploring new game ideas within the Puzzle genre. In the studio, we keep a flat hierarchy, a high level of transparency, data driven decision making and open communication. We challenge each other and ourselves in all we do here but keep the atmosphere friendly, inclusive, respectful and super supportive.
What you’ll take under your wings:
- Leading all marketing activity of the puzzle studio
- Building business cases and analyses of different marketing opportunities for prioritisation and decision making
- Benchmarking competition best practices and trends to leverage in studio games
- Together with game teams, developing product features, marketing technologies, coordinating campaigns and live events for a range of studio games with the intent to improve and grow in crucial KPIs (retention, monetization, downloads, CTR, fCVR)
- Responsibility for creating and driving growth marketing strategy for studio games.
- Virtual team leadership in cross-discipline delivery including coaching role for trainees, specialists, and managers
You’ll need these skills:
- Over 5 years of growth marketing experience
- Proven success, bringing a wealth of knowledge in product marketing growth strategies from digital services or app industry
- Strong analytical skills, data driven decision making
- Drive for product growth, learning more and sharing knowledge with others
- Self-driven and strategic mindset
- Leadership skills with the product and creative teams
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Knowledge and discovery of the latest drivers in the product marketing domain
- Ability to quickly learn new things in a fast-paced working environment
- Passion for mobile games, growth, performance marketing and communications
We’d love if you also have:
- Excellent presentation skills and a strong influencer
- Awareness of trends in the marketing, pop culture and games
Don’t keep us waiting but send your application already today! Remember to include a CV and cover letter.