Product Marketing Manager (Battle Studio)
PUBLISHED: July 19, 2019
We at the Rovio Battle Studio are on a hunt for an enthusiastic product marketing pro who can’t wait to get hands dirty and help us with growth marketing for our upcoming battle titles.
You will take responsibility for the studio’s marketing activities as a whole and be in a critical role in building growth for our new products. In practice, as the Product Marketing Manager you are responsible for the marketing of games throughout their life-cycle, from initial strategy to sunset, maximizing the games’ reach, conversion and appeal to players at each stage. The position requires strategic decision making with product marketing priorities and growth mechanisms, where your input and contribution has a substantial impact on the performance of our products.
Day-to-day you will be working within our studio management and game development teams as well as collaborating with the rest of our organization, including our user acquisition and marketing teams. As a part of larger Rovio you will report to the Head of Product Marketing with the rest of the Product Marketing Team.
In the studio, we have an international and creative work environment with a flat hierarchy, a high level of transparency, data-driven decision making, and open communication. We challenge each other and ourselves in all we do here but keep the atmosphere friendly, inclusive, respectful and super supportive.
You’ll fit in our flock if you have:
- Working with game studio and marketing team to develop and execute integrated marketing strategies.
- Generate creative marketing activities that attract the right players to our games.
- Analyze and optimize performance of all marketing activities to maximize marketing performance and efficiency.
We’d love you to have these feathers in your cap:
- 5+ years of experience in games marketing with a consistent record of success and results
- Previous mobile start-up, games and/or social media experience is a strong plus
- Experienced product growth thinker
- Good understanding of the mobile marketing funnel (UA, ASO, FTUE)
- Experience in community and influencer marketing
- Experience – and desire – to do both strategic marketing and daily execution and optimization
- Strong influencing and leadership skills; effective cross-functional driver
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Deep understanding of digital advertising platforms & related metrics
- Experience with multivariate testing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to operate at a deeply fast pace
- Passion for the strategy game genre
What you get when you join us:
- We give you the best support we can, we help you grow and achieve your professional goals.
- We do have fun! We are a family-like community that is hands-on, open, collaborative and ambitious.
- You will get to work in truly international environment: you will hear a number of languages in our workplace and can join a variety of activities that we come up with together.
- Great opportunity to work with top talent in the gaming industry!
- Competitive benefits such as a cell phone of our top models, a laptop you feel comfortable with, lunch and sport vouchers, breakfast, gaming area, gym, sauna and more.
- The feeling of a small startup in a financially stable environment.
If you’re interested, please send us your CV and Cover Letter today! Looking forward to hearing from you.