Senior Product Manager for UA and Ads
PUBLISHED: July 12, 2019
Are you passionate about developing world-class solutions for mobile advertising and user acquisition? Are you eager to join an ambitious team? If yes, you might be the Product Manager for UA & Ads we are now looking for to join our dynamic team in Espoo, Finland!
As a Product Manager you will help define the user acquisition, cross-promotion and programmatic advertising for Rovio’s free-to-play games.
This role is pivotal to growing our player base, retaining our players and monetising our games. You will be responsible for execution and delivery of our services offering working with our own development team and external partners including Singular, AppNexus, Facebook, Unity Ads etc.
You will join our Rovio Games Technology team. This team consists of 50 professionals providing our games teams with the means to bring their games to life every day. We make this happen through cloud-based services that enable the live operations of and player engagement for our games.
We serve hundreds of millions of players and hosts some of the most cutting-edge cloud services out there, responding to thousands of requests per second from all corners of the globe.
What you’ll take under your wings
- Drive our user acquisition and programmatic advertising product vision – seeking for innovation to drive a differentiated market position for Rovio games
- Maintain roadmap and related epic pages gathering and prioritize input from our UA, advertising, and game teams
- Act as Product Owner in agile development team Design EPICs and stories in enough technical detail before implementation
- Ensure an end-to-end experience is delivered to our user acquisition team, advertising, business intelligence, and game teams
Ideally you have these skills:
- Several years of work experience in user acquisition and/or mobile advertising as a Product Lead. Ideally having worked for, or with F2P games
- Deep experience with several of the following: Attribution, UA campaign optimization, programmatic ads, ads mediation, cross-promotion, ad networks. You should have a robust understanding of technology and terminology in these domains
- Ability to understand customer needs and translate them into technical deliverables for our developers
- Experience of agile development – working with UX designers, developers (data, front-end, client, server), and QA engineers. Ideally, you are a Certified Scrum Product Owner.
- Able to work with and manage implementation with partners
As a person you are:
- Hands on, delivery focused and ensure we deliver customer-centric products – it just works beautifully
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence senior decision makers
- Self-starter with a high level of self-direction, motivation and energy
What you get when you join us:
- We give you the best support we can, we help you to grow and achieve your targets
- Our team is hands-on, open, collaborative and ambitious. And we do have fun together!
- You will get to work in a truly international environment: you will hear a number of languages in our workplace and can join a variety of activities that we come up with together
- Competitive benefits such as extended health care insurance, lunch and sport vouchers, a cell phone of our top models, a laptop you feel comfortable with, breakfast, gaming area, gym and sauna. And all the fruit you can eat!
Don’t keep us waiting but send your application already today! Remember to include a CV and cover letter.