Product Manager (Puzzle Studio)
PUBLISHED: April 13, 2018
Welcome to Rovio!
We are looking for a kick-ass Product Manager to join our successful Puzzle Studio.
As a PM, you would be working in one of our highly successful Live games. With the Product Lead, you will be driving the requirements, performance and financial goals of the game in a dynamic live environment.
What you’ll take under your wings:
- Collaborate to define the product vision, strategy and business model based on deep understanding of freemium game design engagement/monetization mechanics
- Drive product requirements and features roadmaps from concept through delivery.
- Partner with production and design teams to conceptualize, spec and implement engaging features, mechanics and systems.
- Set KPI targets with the Product Lead.
- Bring an outside-in view to the team by benchmarking of competitors and identifying new and promising practices.
- Build, own, and maintain quantitative models used to manage game engagement and business performance
- Own and analyze game metrics (acquisition, retention, engagement, monetization, virality) and proactively identify and implement optimizations to player experience and core financial performance
- Collaborate extensively with feature planning and optimization: define testing protocol, set up and execute multivariate tests, establish benchmarks internally and externally, measure performance and provide actionable recommendations to publishing, design and production teams
- Partner effectively with internal teams to optimize revenue performance and coordinate product releases and implementation plans to all key stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
We’d love it if you have these feathers in your cap:
- 2+ of experience in e-commerce. F2P game experience is desired.
- Prior experience in working on live titles
- Skills for competitor benchmarking and market analysis
- Ability to analyse data, strong Excel skills
- Ability to model and compare different balancing options of a game
- Self-starter and able to tackle problems independently’
- Ability / experience presenting strategy and critical updates to peers and executives
- Strong quantitative skills, including experience designing free-to-play game economies and optimizing them in a live environment
- Excellent data analysis skills required. Preferably experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Ability to build and maintain excel models
- Proven ability to partner with cross-functional disciplines and influence effectively
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail
It’d be cool if you had some of these skills:
- Good understanding of behavioral economics
- SQL experience
If you are a strong team player with excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, you could be an ideal new Rovian to join our international and creative work environment where your input and contribution will matter.
Send your application over now – we look forward to hearing from you!