PRODUCT MANAGER – Mobile Advertising
PUBLISHED: January 11, 2018
UNITY TECHNOLOGIES FINLAND, Helsinki
In Helsinki, you’ll be using technology like machine learning, micro-services and messaging-based architecture on a scale you won’t see many other places. Essentially, you’ll be doing what Google does on the web (only you’ll be doing it in games). What’s more, your work will have a positive impact. It will help game developers to acquire high quality new users who enjoy playing games we introduce. By utilizing latest machine learning techniques and real-time delivery, we support advertisers in their user acquisition efforts to get the most out of our network. Last but not least, your work will give people all around the world the option to play for free by putting those ads in front of more than one billion gamers.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager – Advertising to join our Unity Monetization team in Helsinki. You will work closely with Engineering, Sales and Marketing to compile product requirements, manage the product roadmap and end-to-end delivery of product features. Your role will provide an objective and clear understanding of how our product is used, how it competes in the market, and how we can best help our game developers realize their creative visions.
To qualify, you should have a strong understanding of mobile advertising, user acquisition for mobile games or demand-side platforms (DSPs), and proven track record in product development either in a company creating mobile games or relevant B2B software. We value prior experience in software engineering, services architecture and project management in fast growth company or a software startup. In addition to your strong understanding of product and technologies, you are a great communicator both in writing and in person and know how to work closely with software engineers to bring new services to market.
What’s in it
- Take end-to-end responsibility of your product from roadmap to design and execution
- Assemble product requirements from multiple sources (e.g. strategic planning, developer feedback, usability, sales, competitive assessment) understanding current and future customer needs
- Write use cases, functional specifications and other feature descriptions
- Participate our daily engineering work in a role of Product Owner
- Work with UX/UI designers to develop workflow diagrams, storyboards and wireframes
- Build business cases and analytical insight for new business initiatives: this requires identifying key issues, quantitatively analyzing related metrics, and communicating results
What does it take
- Solid experience in product management and/or software engineering preferably in AdTech or F2P games industry
- Experience in creation of new software products or services
- Technical knowledge and ability to effectively communicate and discuss technical requirements with engineers
- The ideal candidate will have exceptional product management, communication, and leadership skills
- Sound business judgment and ability to build business case around a product or service
What you also get
- A kick-ass environment at the heart of Helsinki
- Generous health care package and sick child care service
- Massage every other week and endless usage of a massage chair
- A sauna to use during the workday!
- A music room made for those who are or want to become rock stars
- Social events, parties and global hack events for tech savvy employees
- Free rental of PS4 and Xbox consoles and games
- The chance to play floorball, badminton and table tennis
- A workplace where opinions are valued, the chance to work with the coolest technologies and an opportunity to be part of changing the mobile gaming industry
Your location is not an issue – we’ll help you relocate. Check inside our studios at www.unity3d.com/helsinki