We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead
Tracktwenty is Electronics Arts mobile game studio based in the centre of Helsinki. The studio is responsible for bringing SimCity BuildIt to tablet and mobile and the game has more than 100 million installs to date. As well as growing SimCity BuildIt, the studios experienced team of programmers, artists, designers, marketers and analysts are working to create the next big hit to come out of Finland for EA Mobile.
The Product Manager will have a key role in building one of the most popular gaming franchises in the history of computer games, SimCity. We are seeking people who are motivated, self-driven and have experience from a similar role in other games or software projects.
- Work closely with product stakeholders to provide input on live product performance and feedback on product roadmap.
- Analyze and monitor game performance on a daily basis.
- Develop and test hypotheses to improve all game KPIs with A/B testing, in game promotions and sales. Turn data into learnings and make recommendations for the game team to continuously improve our games.
- Work closely with Analytics team to define and implement telemetry/tracking events, reporting and data visualization tools.
- Strong analytics and problem-solving skills. Proactive and creative approach to always find the truth behind the numbers.
- Experience with data driven decision-making processes.
- Ability to work independently in ambiguous and fast-paced work environments.
- Strong team communicator with an ability to negotiate and unite subject experts to tackle complex problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communications in English, ability to effectively and systematically use data to support recommendations.
- A strong passion for games is a MUST.
- Great attention to detail and strong focus on the essential
- Great Excel + Powerpoint skills, experience working with SQL and R or statistical tools are an asset.
- A thirst for continuous learning and improving our understanding of how great games work.
Required work & education:
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative discipline preferred.
- For example: Business/Math/Statistics/Industrial Management/Finance/Computer Science degrees
- Direct experience working on live free-to-play games is preferred.
- Experience working with a related field like developing consumer facing
At tracktwenty, we thrive on outrageous thinking. It’s the fuel that inspires the best games in the world. We’re a community of artists, storytellers, technologists and innovators working in one of the most dynamic industries around.
We’ve built a fun, productive and passionate team who are rewarded with competitive compensation packages and great benefits such as shares, pension scheme, healthcare, gym contribution, free games and endless snacks and drinks in the office!