PUBLISHED: January 4, 2018
ZYNGA, Helsinki, Finland
Zynga is looking for a Product Manager to join the Helsinki Studio and be part of an exciting new mobile game. The role offers an opportunity to work with a highly experienced team to create the next success story on the mobile platform. We look for a candidate who is a great cultural fit, cares about collaboration with peers and has a great understanding of the mobile game economy.
The Product Manager will have the creative freedom to provide experience, direction, and measurable performance to the game design process, resulting in creating high quality strategy games for millions.
- Co-operate with the creative team to define, design and manage game features especially focusing on acquisition, engagement and monetization
- Engage with the development team to provide insight on necessary tools and technologies to best support the management of a live mobile game
- Take ownership of improving all KPI’s for a live game
- Work with the analytics team to provide clear and well defined reports on the games day to day performance
- Plan, design and implement A/B tests, live campaigns, and other game performance improvements.
- Co-operate with other internal teams to apply best practices into games during the development
- Develop new insights and analyses that inform decisions and helps developing a game that is enjoyable for the players
- 2-3 years of experience in Product Management or Data Analysis in consumer web or game development
- Preferred experience with SQL: experience querying large, complex data sets
- Strong project management skills and the ability to present work to executive staff.
- Excellent written/oral, organizational, and analytical skills, with solid attention to detail.
- Strong deductive and inductive reasoning, strong problem-solving skills, and comfortable thinking outside conventional paradigms to solve unconventional problems.
- Exceptional data analysis skills, with fluent knowledge of applied statistics.
- Ability to perform analysis on game metrics and market/ecosystem trends.
- Ability to deal with large data sets, make recommendations based on in-depth analysis, as well as the ability to communicate and execute across these recommendations.
- Must be a self-starter, a team player, and highly driven.
- BA/BS Degree, preferably with a focus in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, or Software Engineering.