PUBLISHED: June 4, 2020
NEXT GAMES, Helsinki
Next Games is proud to have a history of collaboration with some of the world’s biggest media properties, such as AMC’s The Walking Dead and Netflix’s Stranger Things. The fans of these properties are men and women, boys and girls of all ages; dedicated core gamers and people with only a little history playing games. At Next Games, we seek to delight and entertain players of all kinds. We do this by creating games that expand the worlds of the most beloved media and entertainment properties of our day.
As our new Product Manager, you’ll have a direct impact on the success of a mobile game that you will be managing. You will support the definition of product vision through a commercial lens and own the product monetization strategy. You will help to define, set up and maintain in-game offers, sales, live events, along with new content and features to drive KPI goals. Utilizing your knowledge and experience in live operations and free-to-play monetization, you will drive the performance of your title, monitor and own the results of your strategy, and ensure the product roadmap is well positioned to help achieve all the goals.
Your key responsibilities:
- Represent the business perspective of the product within the game development team
- Define in-game sales, offers, and promotions to maximize conversion rate and ARPPU
- Together with Design, create regular live events that will drive further engagement and monetization
- Own the live operations calendar and ensure that planned actions are pushed live in with due quality and on time
- Together with the Analytics team, monitor monetization, game economy, player engagement, and other significant metrics and use these insights to provide actionable recommendations
- Identify various new optimizations through A/B tests and experiments
- Keep up to speed with existing and emerging new game monetization models and mechanics
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous work as a Product Manager (or similar) on a live free-to-play mobile game
- Solid knowledge of live operations, monetization and trends within free-to-play
- Ability to leverage data to arrive at conclusions, make decisions and ability to clearly communicate findings to different stakeholders such as Analysts, Designers and Production teams
- Ability to work in an agile, iterative manner together with game team
- Strong organizational skills and ability to push for best results whilst maintaining a high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Understanding game design principles is a plus
Our core values – Caring, Curiosity, and Courage – guide us in our efforts, so these should be close to your heart as well. We aim high here at Next Games and will ask you to do the same. In exchange, you’ll be part of a team that is great to work with, who is dedicated and passionate about what we do – we believe passion is contagious. Giving each Nextgamer the tools and means to succeed in their job is our priority.
We believe the fruits of our labor should be shared with everyone at Next Games. We offer the opportunity to work with a diverse bunch of passionate and dedicated people, a competitive salary and benefits package, but first and foremost a big challenge.
Does this sound like you? Send your CV and cover letter along with your salary request through the link below as soon as possible as we’ll proceed once the right person is found.