Product Management Trainee, Puzzle Studio
PUBLISHED: February 11, 2019
We are now seeking a motivated and collaborative Product Management Trainee to join our Puzzle Studio for summer 2019, in Espoo, Finland.
What you’ll take under your wings:
You will be part of a game team, assisting senior product managers in their work, e.g. by tuning and balancing games. Typical Product Manager tasks include for example game system and game economy design, planning a/b tests, market analysis and product performance analysis.
We’d love it if you have these feathers in your cap:
- Genuine interest in the games industry and a serious passion for free to play (F2P) game development
- Strong interest in casual mobile games
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills
- Skills for competitor benchmarking and market analysis
- Ability to analyse data, strong Excel skills
- Ability to model and compare different balancing options of a game
- Self-starter and able to tackle problems independently
It’d be cool if you had some of these skills:
- Previous experience in game development
- Ability to understand user motivations.
- SQL experience
If you are a strong team player with excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, you could be an ideal new Rovian to join our international and creative work environment where your input and contribution will matter.
What you get when you join us:
- We give you the best support we can, we help you grow and achieve your professional goals
- We do have fun! We are a family-like community that is hands-on, open, collaborative and ambitious
- You will get to work in truly international environment: you will hear a number of languages in our workplace and can join a variety of activities that we come up with together
- Great opportunity to work with top talent in the gaming industry!
- Competitive benefits such as lunch vouchers, breakfast, gym, sauna, gaming area and our various hobby clubs. Oh, and we’ve got good coffee. And fresh fruits. And free soda 🙂
Please apply by filling the online application form (please attach a cover letter with your CV) including the earliest date when you can start working.
Aim high and send your application over already today! We look forward to hearing from you soon!