PUBLISHED: February 11, 2019
KOPLA GAMES, Tampere
At Kopla Product lead is captain of the team who is entrusted with the overall vision and direction of the game. You combine the intuition of the team, data from live ops, feedback from the fans and market trends into informed decisions for creating an entertaining game and maximizing product performance. You will work in close relationship with lead designer and producer in forming and steering product strategy and roadmap that ensures that vision becomes a reality.
Kopla Games is an adventurous games studio with a mission to introduce action RPGs to everyone. Our debut title Nonstop Knight gathered over 15 million players and in 2017 Kopla was awarded as the best upcoming Finnish game company.
Founded in 2015, Kopla is located in the heart of Tampere, Finland in a cozy office with plenty of space for recreational activities and room for our office corgi to roam free. You would be joining a group of professionals with backgrounds from Rovio, Ubisoft, Zynga and Backflip Studios to name a few. We welcome ambitious visionaries who want to create a long-lasting impact in the gaming industry.
If you are hungry to create your best work yet, this is a great opportunity to join as we are moving towards launching Nonstop Knight 2, our next action RPG for mobile.
- Create and steer shared vision for the game and inspire the team to work towards the vision
- Own the game’s overall business case and P&L
- Accountable for value created by the development team
- Actively play, analyze and learn from relevant games so that you know our genre inside out and can vision what it takes to succeed with our games and fulfil our mission
- Form and steer product strategy
- Work with PM to measure product KPIs and define optimisation goals for player value and experience
- Communicate to and engage with stakeholders and set expectations
- Work with our publisher Flaregames on utilising their knowledge and services in for example marketing and live ops
- Deep love for games, both as a player and a developer. Especially for RPGs.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in mobile free-to-play games as producer or product manager. Preferably experience as Product Lead, Executive Producer or Product Owner
- Proven live ops experience in maximizing game’s performance
- Full-time position in a stable company
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely weekly
- Competitive salary with stock options
- Finnish healthcare and welfare benefits
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Awesome studio in the city centre of Tampere
- Choose your phone, computer and tools
- Help with relocation
Hope to hear from you soon! We will fill the position as soon as the right candidate walks through our castle doors! If you think you got what it takes, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.