Product Analyst FUTUREPLAY GAMES / Helsinki
PUBLISHED: May 30, 2022
We’re looking for a Product Analyst to join us!
As a Product Analyst, you would be supporting our product and company vision with your expertise. You would be working alongside our coders, artists and level designers in the Merge Gardens Match-3 team. Your daily tasks and responsibilities would involve tackling the product analytics, data automation and testing/ balancing with a hands-on attitude, eg. analyzing the Match-3 experience, finding improvements for the funnel, using the data to find the actions that can make the most impact on KPIs, automate pipelines to help our level designers, maintain/develop automated difficulty balancer, design/run A/B tests and test/balance accompanying aspects of the experience such as boosters and level setup.
- A degree in a relevant quantitative subject.
- 3+ years experience as a data/product/game analyst.
- Proficiency in SQL and solid experience with BI platforms.
- Strong project management
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Great teamwork skills
- Experience on a successful casual mobile game is a big plus.
- True ownership and responsibility in one of the best game companies in Finland
- Competitive salary and benefits, flexible working hours
- Great working conditions in an exciting and agile environment
- Space to grow and learn
- Flat hierarchy and support in learning to navigate in it
- Work in Helsinki, one of the most relevant game development capitals in the world
How to apply
Please apply through our Career site by sending us your cover letter and CV. Please note that we may start discussions with the most suitable candidates already during the application period, and the position will be filled as soon as we find a match.
Futureplay was founded in 2015 by a team of five Finnish game industry veterans who shared a vision to transform the way mobile games are played around the world. In the short years since, we have released seven titles that have been played by over 120 million people worldwide, and expanded our team to more than 40 people.
At Futureplay, we are committed to creating an inclusive working environment and providing the same opportunities for everyone. We value people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and ideas, so even if you feel like you don’t meet all the requirements listed here but feel that you have the potential, we encourage you to apply! We carefully review each and every application and would really love to hear from you!
We’ve a focus on creating beautifully designed, easy-to-pick-up-and-play mobile games, and our portfolio includes successful games like Idle Farming Empire, Battlelands Royale & Merge Gardens. With the recent acquisition by Plarium we’ll stay independent, but can achieve much more under their wings.