Producer SERIOUSLY / Helsinki, Finland
PUBLISHED: October 21, 2021
Did you know that Seriously is Finland’s 4th biggest games company in terms of revenue? Or that our game, Best Fiends, has been played more than Game of Thrones has been watched? Best Fiends has become a worldwide phenomenon with over 100 million downloads and around 1,2 million daily players. The game universe has expanded to include thousands of levels, hundreds of Fiends, a growing library of animated shorts, a variety of original content, a dedicated community of millions, and much, much more. Together with Playtika, we’re working towards being the biggest casual mobile games company in the West.
We are looking for a Producer (mid to senior level) to join our team at Seriously (Helsinki office). As a Producer, you’ll be responsible for leading the execution and delivery of production on one of our amazing feature teams! We hope you are highly organized, and you have strong attention to detail. You’re persistent and proactive, and you independently seek out the most important thing to do based on the team objectives and goals. Last but not least, a Producer is at the heart of people management. Therefore, our final humble wish is that you have great communication skills.
- Work closely with the Product Owner to plan, execute and communicate the roadmap and sprint tasks on one of our feature teams
- Plan and oversee the development of the team’s features, initiating and tracking all production processes and delivery schedules
- Run team meetings such as dailies, retrospectives, and planning sessions
- Develop and maintain project schedules for all areas of development on their feature team
- Work with QA to triage game issues and ensure delivery is on time and of a high quality
- Run the daily tasks and planning for the team helping the team get the tools, processes, and individual help they need to achieve their goals
- Work with the business analytics, economy, live ops, and monetization teams to help coordinate the requirements for features, plan any business or technical tests needed and organize the handover of features when launched
- Preferably over 5 years working in a games development environment
- Preferably over 2 years working in a production or product management type role
- A passion for games and helping great teams run as smoothly as possible
- The ability to write relevant, actionable, and detailed tasks for the development team
- Experience working on a live mobile game and with live ops is considered a major plus
- An in-depth understanding of software development processes
- An understanding of analytics and game KPIs
- Fluent in English, as it’s our working language
If you feel you´re up for the challenge, please apply as soon as possible as we´ll fill the position as soon as we find the right person.
About Seriously Digital Entertainment
We are building mobile games that become entertainment properties. We are passionate about great storytelling, unique characters, desperate conflict, and unlikely heroes. We are inspired to build brands that can give back to the world.
We are in this because we are driven to make great games. We want to make games that keep you playing, in the blue glow of your phone until the small hours. Games that stay in the back of your head through the day and games that you want to fire up quickly for just one more round during your lunch break.