PUBLISHED: January 10, 2019
KOUKOI GAMES, Oulu
We are looking for experienced, motivated and passionate Producer/Director to join our team at Koukoi. You want to be part of building high quality mobile games to serve rising needs of players, create long lasting memories, challenge yourself and enjoy working as a part of our great team – with entrepreneurial attitude and leveraging your experience and passion for making awesome games.
As a part of our team, you will be responsible of leading the development of our existing and new game titles and participating in game design, technical design, art direction and business development – all-around duties. For being successful in Koukoi Games, you must be a good team player, have unique and productive approaches to game development and design, and you must be able to be responsible of your own and our teams’ work. You like to face new challenges, have focused approach of getting things done, and you know how to focus on your work while making results and data-oriented development, design and business-related decisions.
With games industry experience, you will have a portfolio of proven quality and experience.
- Leading the development of existing and new games, including all-around design participation
- All-around project and product management duties
- Participation in technical design, art direction, business development and go-to-market
- Inspirational and motivational team leadership on both high and individual levels
- Understanding of technical challenges and ability to create unique approaches to overcome those with excellent problem-solving skills and creativity
- Understanding and passion for designing approachable and playable mobile games, and being a results and data-driven key player in creating great games with our ice-cold focused teams
- Analyzing and keeping the studio up-to-date about the mobile games market and trends
- Experience of leading and managing development of games with productive approach and capability of solving complex challenges on the way
- Strong logical, analytical, research, task management and documentation skills
- Experience and know-how of project management tools and agile project management
- Experienced or knowledge about free-to-play mobile games market and trends
- Fluent oral and written English, and excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Experience in game design, production and/or programming, or similar, is a plus
KOUKOI GAMES OFFERS
- New interesting challenges and approaches for making high quality mobile games
- Working with known entertainment giants, publishers and studios from time to time
- Key lead position with further responsibilities as the studio grows
- Independent team structures, focused working environment and flexible ways of working
- Opportunities to learn and grow along with our studio
- Competitive compensation and possibilities for incentives
NOTE! Even if your skillset is not the right match for our requirements, we still want to know about all talents, so please drop us a line. We can adapt our ways of working and therefore this position could suit for game designers, product managers, art directors and senior programmers, and so on.
Interested? Please drop us your application including CV, cover letter and portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Producer/Director”.