PUBLISHED: March 3, 2019
Are you passionate about games? Are you longing to be part of a world-class international game development team with true professionals in a fun atmosphere? RedLynx offers you this and much more!
Ubisoft RedLynx is a multiplatform game development studio located in Helsinki. Along with the hugely popular Trials series and the mobile game South Park: Phone Destroyer, we have developed and published more than 100 games. We are a passionate team of over 140 people of 21 different nationalities. Founded in 2000, we are one of the oldest and biggest game studios in Finland.
Since 2011 RedLynx has been part of Ubisoft, the 3rd biggest independent publisher in the world with over 13,000 team members, who work hand-in-hand to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences. At RedLynx we cherish the spirit of innovation and experimentation, and we are proud to have the support and trust from Ubisoft to push for new practices and solutions that may be used by other studios worldwide.
We are now looking for a
for our mobile projects.
As a Producer, you will have a huge impact on our mobile games’ success! By managing the project team together with the leads, your objective is to deliver world-class mobile games achieving quality, schedule, and business targets. As a manager, you are an enabler, who understands that leadership is not only about assigning tasks and priorities, but providing your team an environment to thrive, and giving them access to the right tools and resources to be successful. Hand-in-hand with other project leads, you will be the face of the projects inside and outside the studio.
We are looking for a highly organized and systematic person with excellent communication and people management skills. You have an excellent understanding of the game development process and the key mobile business concepts. Quickly changing situations and conflicting expectations don’t ruin your day, but rather drive you forward, as you see challenges as learning opportunities. Solution orientation comes naturally to you. You like to set your objectives high and try to excel in what you do. You enjoy collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders in an international environment.
We will offer you big ambitious projects in the leading mobile studio of the world’s third-biggest game publisher. You will get to enjoy the support and the resources of Ubisoft, but at the same time work in a friendly and agile studio where people come first!
- Manage the team to deliver and operate high-quality mobile games
- Build and manage the project teams efficiently together with the leads
- Form and manage the project’s roadmap, resourcing plan, schedule and budget
- Manage risks and contingency plans
- Represent the development teams inside and outside of the studio together with the other leads
- Be responsible for managing and reporting the P&L of the projects, in collaboration with other teams within the studio and with Ubisoft’s Mobile HQ
Our dream candidate
- Has an excellent understanding of mobile game development processes and its various phases.
- Has shipped successful mobile games in a leadership position
- Understands the key business concepts of the gaming industry and has a ROI-driven mindset
- Has strong experience in stakeholder management in an international environment
- Is experienced and skilled in leading people
- Has experience in creating, maintaining and communicating plans and budgets with appropriate technical tools
- Is organized and systematic, yet flexible in changing situations
- Is driven and persistent
- Has the capacity and willingness to coach, grow and develop talent
- Has strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Is able to stay efficient and focused under pressure and when dealing with ambiguity
- Awesome projects with a lot of variety
- An open, international and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people
- Lots of challenges and opportunities to develop yourself
- Newly renovated office space 10 minutes from the city center of Helsinki
- Competitive compensation and benefits such as wide healthcare and insurances, phone benefit, lunch vouchers, free gym, free breakfast, free games, parties, events… you name it 🙂
- Good work/life balance: We take our work very seriously but we also respect and value our employees’ personal lives, also during high-intensity periods, that’s why we have flexible work hours
- Relocation help
What are you waiting for? Please send your application and CV with your salary expectation. The application period closes on March 24th but apply now because we can’t wait to meet you!