Platform Programmer 10TONS / Tampere
PUBLISHED: November 11, 2022
We’re looking for a platform programmer to join our team. The main task is to develop and maintain our game engine technology. Other tasks may include game programming and other technical supporting work related to game development, distribution and publishing. The position is full-time and located in Tampere, Finland. Occasional remote work is possible. The work related to this position is projected to start in January-February 2023.
We’re looking for the following skills:
- Experience in OpenGL, Vulkan, Direct3D or other graphics APIs
- Experience in C/C++
The following attributes may be of advantage but not required:
- General game engine experience with UE5 or Unity.
What to expect at 10tons:
10tons was founded in 2003 and we are currently a team of 11 in Tampere. At 10tons we work on our own games and on our own terms. We publish and distribute the games on PC and on the latest game consoles and mobile devices.
Our games have been downloaded over 20 million times. We’re self funded & profitable with revenues exceeding 1M€ yearly. Our focus is to develop and self-publish original IPs for PC, mobile, and consoles. We’re using efficient in-house multiplatform tech tuned for productivity and portability. We’re the Creators of DYSMANTLE, Undead, Neon Chrome, Horde, Tesla vs Lovecraft, Crimsonland, and 30+ other titles! You can check out our products on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/publisher/10tons
- Work with latest consoles & technologies such as PS5, Xbox Series X etc.
- Interesting in-house game development projects where we decide what we create
- Highly skilled and effective teams focused on creating new original multiplatform games
- Offices at the heart of Tampere
How to apply?
Send an application including a portfolio to jobs(at)10tons(dot)com. Do not send the portfolio as an attachment but include links to relevant material.