Performance Marketing / User Acquisition Manager CARROT REVOLUTION / Helsinki
PUBLISHED: August 11, 2021
Carrot Revolution is looking for a Performance Marketing / User Acquisition Manager to join the company. The role is part-time at first but ideally the person will join the team full-time in Q1 / 2022.
Carrot Revolution is a Helsinki based startup with the mission of opening kitchen doors for kids all over the world. Our gamified app, Carrot Kitchen, is the world’s first mobile cooking buddy for kids. The app was launched in October 2020 both in App Store and Google Play in Finnish and English. Go check it out! Through cooking with Carrot Kitchen app, kids learn to love and appreciate food, cook healthy meals, make choices that promote their wellbeing as well as the wellbeing of our planet, and enjoy the joy of shared meals together with friends and family.
We just closed a pre-seed funding round so now it’s time to start the exciting growth journey and enter new markets. The first one being UK by the end of this year.
Now we are looking for a skilled performance marketer, with a proven track record of growing apps through user acquisition campaigns, to set up our performance marketing / user acquisition capabilities and operations. We also need you to run hands-on our performance marketing tests and campaigns with the support from our marketing and product team members.
If you share our mission – Happy healthy kids, happy healthy planet – please apply, join a driven and passionate start-up team and put your skills and talent into best possible use.
Your responsibilities include:
- Setting up our performance marketing and analytics capabilities.
- Growing our user base and revenue through performance marketing activities.
- Hands-on planning, optimising and analysing our user acquisition campaigns.
- Leading A/B tests and identifying new opportunities and channels.
- Contributing to the creative process and ensuring optimal creative content and assets in different channels.
- Defining and evaluating performance metrics and optimise accordingly to achieve ROI, growth targets and and other defined UA metrics.
- Analyse and report performance KPIs.
- ASO optimisation for the App Store and Google Play
- Ideally also SEO across carrotkitchen.com
We think you will fit the role if you have the following experience:
- Previous experience in mobile games or app user acquisition is a huge plus. Subscription based apps even bigger plus but not necessary.
- Experience in working with Facebook, Google Ads and other digital marketing platforms
- Experience in the commonly used marketing analysis tools and measurement and attribution partners
- Experience with the UA creative process (ideation, preparing briefs, providing feedback, etc).
- Analytical mindset
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English (ideally also in Finnish)
- Passion for marketing, data-driven growth and making an impact
- Understanding of the IDFA situation with Apple is also very beneficial for us
What we can offer you:
Our vision is to become the most impactful and fun kids’ cooking and wellbeing brand globally. So you can really make an impact and put your skills into good use. You would be joining our growth journey from the early on and can strongly influence on your own role and how to set up world class performance marketing operations and capabilities. We are very open for new ideas so you get our full support on testing new innovative ways to grow our user base. We have a flat organisation and can plan your role, responsibilities and ways of working together so that they suit your specific work and life-situation and wishes. We are a startup but have a highly experienced, talented and ambitious team. We can guarantee a learning journey supported by good people.
Do get in touch and we can tell you more about this great opportunity!