Performance Marketing Trainee
PUBLISHED: February 11, 2019
We are now seeking for two motivated, collaborative and analytical Performance Marketing Trainees to join our User Acquisition and Network Engagement team, in Espoo, Finland.
What you’ll take under your wings:
As a Performance Marketing Trainee you will be part of the growth engine of Rovio. When our internal game teams are happy, so we are. User Acquisition and Network Engagement team helps Rovio’s game teams by fueling their growth. We run performance based marketing activities for our games. We work closely with top ad platforms such as Facebook, Google and many more to acquire high value players to our games. Data and analytics rules everything around UANE team.
What should you expect from Rovio and the UANE team?
Deep dive orientation and rotations across the mobile gaming business. Learning from the finest in their expertise area, using advanced tech and get idea about ongoing opportunities for your career. You will self-actualize in a dynamic and fun environment. You will start as an analyst for first two months and switch to campaign management for last two months.
Will there be any other opportunities for me after that?
Gaining fresh perspectives and experiencing new ways of thinking on the job and through several rotations depending on your progress, you’ll return ready to take the next step on your way to becoming a future leader of our business. We are also interested in offering thesis subjects and encouraging you to finish your studies.
We’d love it if you have these feathers in your cap:
- Analytical mindset
- Fluency in spreadsheet software, including Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Eager to learn more every day
- Passionate about mobile games
- Being energetic and positive
- Fluency in English
It’d be cool if you had some of these skills:
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- SQL experience
- Programming experience with Python
- Earlier experience in Games industry or performance marketing
What you get when you join us:
- We give you the best support we can, we help you grow and achieve your professional goals
- We do have fun! We are a family-like community that is hands-on, open, collaborative and ambitious
- You will get to work in truly international environment: you will hear a number of languages in our workplace and can join a variety of activities that we come up with together
- Great opportunity to work with top talent in the gaming industry!
- Competitive benefits such as lunch vouchers, breakfast, coffee, refreshments, fresh fruits, gym, sauna, gaming area and our various hobby clubs
Aim high and slingshot your application over already today! We look forward to hearing from you soon!