Performance Marketing Specialist
PUBLISHED: March 5, 2020
- Campaign management, including optimization of campaigns, budget allocation, A/B tests, identifying new channels, analysis and monitoring.
- Taking part in defining the overall UA strategy for hit games like Angry Birds 2 and other titles in soft launch.
- Handling the relationship with internal and external stakeholders (e.g.: talking with partners on how to improve campaigns and gather latest insights, and communicating UA performance with the game and product marketing teams).
- Taking part in the creative strategy for ads: you will get the chance to work in close partnership with marketing artists and the product marketing team to create and test our next hero ads.
Who we think will do great in this role has:
- Earlier experience in performance marketing (1-2 years), in the games industry is a plus
- Experience in working with Facebook or Google Ads or other digital marketing platforms
- Analytical mindset
- Fluency in spreadsheet software, including Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Eager to learn more every day
- Passion about mobile games
- Being energetic and positive
- Fluency in English
We’d love if you have some of these:
- Advanced knowledge in Facebook or Google Ads, or other UA channels.
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- SQL experience
- Programming experience with Python