Performance Marketing Manager
PUBLISHED: September 4, 2020
ROVIO, Helsinki Metropolitan Area
- Campaign management, including optimization and monitoring of campaigns, budget allocation, leading A/B tests, identifying new channels, analysis
- Taking part in defining the overall UA strategy for our new and existing games
- Owning the relationships with internal and external stakeholders (e.g.: talking with partners on how to improve campaigns and gather the latest insights, and communicating UA performance with the game and product marketing teams)
- Contributing in the creative ideation and strategy: you will get the chance to work closely with marketing artists and the product marketing team to create and test our next top ads
Who we think will do great in this role has:
- Previous working experience in performance marketing (ideally 2+ years), working in the games industry is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to effectively own, manage and optimize monthly multi-million dollar acquisition budgets with clear ROI targets
- Experience in working with Facebook, Google Ads or other digital marketing platforms
- Fluency in spreadsheet software, including Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Analytical mindset
- Excited about marketing and data-driven growth
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Passion for mobile games
We’d love if you have some of these:
- Advanced knowledge in Facebook or Google Ads, or other UA channels.
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- SQL experience
- A passionate and organized self-starter, who doesn’t accept the status quo, but always seeks to improve and automate workflows in order to increase performance.
- Understanding of mobile marketing ad tech: game measurement tools, attribution providers, programmatic advertising, fraud, etc.