Performance Marketing Manager / Strategist
PUBLISHED: April 30, 2020
ROVIO, Helsinki Metropolitan Area
- Campaign management, including optimization of campaigns, budget allocation, A/B tests, identifying new channels, analysis, and monitoring
- Taking part in defining the overall UA strategy for our new and existing games
- Handling the relationship with internal and external stakeholders (e.g.: talking with partners on how to improve campaigns and gather the latest insights, and communicating UA performance with the game and product marketing teams)
- Taking part in the creative strategy for ads: you will get the chance to work in close partnership with marketing artists and the product marketing team to create and test our next hero ads
Who we think will do great in this role has:
- Earlier experience in performance marketing (3+ years), in the games industry is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and optimize a monthly multi-million dollar acquisition budgets with clear ROI targets
- Experience in working with Facebook or Google Ads or other digital marketing platforms
- Analytical mindset
- Fluency in spreadsheet software, including Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Excited about marketing and data-driven growth
- Passion about mobile games
- Being energetic and positive, and eager to learn more every day
- Fluency in English
We’d love if you have some of these:
- Advanced knowledge in Facebook or Google Ads, or other UA channels.
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- SQL experience
- A passionate and organized self-starter, who doesn’t accept the status quo, but always seeks to improve and automate workflows in order to increase performance.
- Understanding of mobile marketing ad tech: attribution providers, programmatic advertising, fraud, etc.