PUBLISHED: February 11, 2019
WARGAMING, Helsinki, Finland
Wargaming Helsinki is looking for an experienced Operations Manager to support our awesome development team as we are making our mark in the mobile games industry.
With the continuous expansion of the Wargaming universe and goal to deliver legendary game experiences, our studio in Helsinki is now looking for an experienced Operations Manager to ensure the day-to-day operations run smoothly. In this role, you will be responsible for a broad range of administrative and finance functions, reporting directly to the Managing Director.
An ideal candidate will have a few years of experience managing operations and finances in a small to mid-sized tech oriented start up.
The Financial Controller will report to the Managing Director
What will you do?
- Build relationships with local suppliers, vendors and partners to ensure high quality services to employees
- Coordinate company events from employee events to industry ones, as well as business trips
- Oversee maintenance and servicing of office equipment
- Develop and improve legal, finance as well as HR processes
- Act as a liaison between local teams and partner with administrative groups across Wargaming Mobile
- Champion our culture, values, vision and ensure decision making is aligned to these
- Proven track record in building highly effective interpersonal business relationships and stakeholder engagement in a matrixed organization
- Manage day-to-day operations; kitchen is stocked, stationery is on hand, deliveries are made and received, and miscellaneous team needs are met
- Fulfil requests and tasks from management, deliver reports and produce meeting notes
- Carry out and participate in specific studio projects upon the manager’s request
- Manage studio cost tracking, budgeting, cost center approvals and reporting
- Generate financial statements, provide audit support
- Make trade register updates, provide required legal documentation for local and global company entities
- Create reports for national statistics, pension payments etc.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years operations experience
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related field
- Understanding of Finnish corporate law, taxation and HR Standards
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and deliver efficiently in a fast paced, dynamic and changing multicultural environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in small or medium sized company accounting, preferably from a subsidiary point of view
- Knowledge of outsourcing contracts
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Interest and willingness to participate in game project logistics planning and budgeting
- Passion and interest working for a mobile game developer
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!