Office manager FUTUREPLAY GAMES / Helsinki
PUBLISHED: April 21, 2023
Hey you, energetic and proactive Office manager! Join us!
Our Office Manager is the owner of our physical space – someone who works with all Futureplayers and portrays our values in everything internally, as well as to our external partners, such as service providers. The position is a mix of handling and designing our internal studio services, ideating the employee experience with the people team, providing excellent visitor experience, as well as working together with our teams on all kinds of practical matters.
- 2+ years experience in office management and event organizing
- Understanding office and remote work and their connection to employee experience
- Has strong willingness to ideate and test
- Sees the positives and can identify new opportunities but is also, based on experience, able to compare different options realistically
- Brings positive energy and creates good vibes, joy and trust
- Excellent communication skills in English & Finnish
- Great teamwork skills
- Understanding of inclusive work environment
- Experience in assisting in financial management tasks
- Creating amazing studio and office employee experience
- Handling our studio’s supplies and office management
- Planning and organizing events and ideating new ways to upgrade our office employee experience
- Creating a good feeling in the studio and making it safe for everyone
- First point of contact for external service providers and partners regarding the office
- Being one of the go-to people on office-related questions
- Fact verification of invoices
- Newcomers’ studio onboarding and practicalities plan/schedule
- Possible relocation support
- Experience in the game/tech industry
- Experience from a flat and self organized team
- Willingness to test and ideate
- Experience in event organization
- Proactiveness and people skills
- True ownership and responsibility in one of the best game companies in Finland
- Competitive salary and benefits, flexible working hours
- Great working conditions in an exciting and agile environment
- Space to grow and learn
- Flat hierarchy and support in learning to navigate in it
- Location, Helsinki. We offer a hybrid way of working, but we would expect you to be ready to work from the office weekly to be able to take responsibility and ownership of the office space.
We offer an independent position as part of our admin/people team in a multicultural company that focuses on employee wellbeing. We have great employee benefits, we offer support for your professional development and aim at constantly improving as a work community.
How to apply
Please apply through our Career site by sending us your cover letter and CV. Please note that we may start discussions with the most suitable candidates already during the application period, and the position will be filled as soon as we find a match.
Futureplay was founded in 2015 by a team of five Finnish game industry veterans who shared a vision to transform the way mobile games are played around the world. In the short years since, we have released seven titles that have been played by over 120 million people worldwide, and expanded our team to more than 60 people.
We focus on creating beautifully designed, easy-to-pick-up-and-play mobile games, and our portfolio includes successful games like Idle Farming Empire, Battlelands Royale & Merge Gardens. With the recent acquisition by Plarium we’ll stay independent, but can achieve much more under their wings.
We are committed to creating an inclusive working environment and providing the same opportunities for everyone. We value people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and ideas, so even if you feel like you don’t meet all the requirements listed here but feel that you have the potential, we encourage you to apply!