Motion Graphics Artist (Marketing) FUTUREPLAY GAMES / Helsinki
PUBLISHED: April 21, 2023
Want to be part of one of Finland’s hottest gaming companies? Is working with awesome mobile games your passion? How about creating and owning video artwork which defines how our games are presented to millions of players daily across user acquisition campaigns, social media and app stores? Please join Futureplay, we are looking for you!
We are in search of a talented and motivated Motion Graphics Artist to join our marketing team. Your main task will be to make video and static content for use across a range of different marketing media. You’ll work closely with our other specialists in marketing art and the wider marketing team to produce creatives from concept to final edit, as well as support internal and external stakeholders with ad hoc requests related to video production.
- Creating engaging and impactful marketing creatives (videos and statics) primarily for UA use
- Conceptualizing creative ideas and themes based on user insights
- Record gameplay capture with Unity
- A keen eye for smooth motion and animation, as well as designing effective composition and flow in videos.
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Photoshop
- A creative spark – the ability to come up with a variety of short-form video content to cater to the different needs and wants of our audience
- Storytelling and editing skills
- Ability to iterate and improve creatives in response to data and feedback
- Strong communication and self-management skills
- Interest in the mobile games industry
- Knowledge of 3D software such as Blender
- Experience working with Unity or another game engine
- An understanding of the mobile marketing funnel and user acquisition
- True ownership and responsibility
- Competitive salary and benefits, flexible working hours
- Great, caring community working in an agile environment
- Strong focus on employee wellbeing
- Space to grow and learn
- Low hierarchy and support in learning to navigate within it
- Work fully remotely within EU timezone or in Helsinki, one of the most relevant game development capitals in Europe.
- Relocation support, open to discussion
How to apply
Please apply through our Career site by sending us your cover letter, CV and portfolio or reel. Please note that we may start discussions with the most suitable candidates already during the application period, and the position will be filled as soon as we find a match.
Futureplay was founded in 2015 by a team of five Finnish game industry veterans who shared a vision to transform the way mobile games are played around the world. In the short years since, we have released seven titles that have been played by over 120 million people worldwide and expanded our team close to 60 people.
At Futureplay, we are committed to creating an inclusive working environment and providing the same opportunities for everyone. We value people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and ideas, so even if you feel like you don’t meet all the requirements listed here but feel that you have the potential, we encourage you to apply! We carefully review each and every application and would really love to hear from you!
We have a focus on creating beautifully designed, easy-to-pick-up-and-play mobile games, and our portfolio includes successful games like Idle Farming Empire, Battlelands Royale & Merge Gardens. With the acquisition by Plarium we stay independent but can achieve much more under their wings.