Mobile Game Developer
PUBLISHED: April 11, 2017
At Tribered we believe that tomorrow’s games will be everywhere. They will intertwine the digital with the physical world. This will change how we play and live in exciting ways. Games will draw content from the real world through location-based gaming, augmented reality, depth imaging, social media integrations, and the internet of things. But the gamification of previously non-digital activities will also change how we act in the real world. We are on a mission of revolutionizing gaming and gamifying the world.
Are you looking for a new place to call home and build cool games? We are looking for a Mobile Game Developer to join us in our headquarters in the bustling heart of Helsinki, the mobile gaming capital of the world. We can also discuss locating the role in Lahti or Jyväskylä. The seniority of the role can be modified to fit the candidate.
Beyond building game technology, you get to work with design and make calls on what goes into our games. With constant development of both live games and prototypes, game developers have a significant responsibility, and we’re looking for smart, driven, enthusiastic developers who are passionate about mobile gaming.
You are self-motivated, goal-oriented and a strong team player. You take pride in your work, and know what it means to take responsibility and deliver quality products. You enjoy working in a dynamic and agile environment. You have the knowledge and ability to visualize how things should work, and how to translate this into a functioning solution.
- Develop features independently, starting from initial prototyping through to production
- Debug and profile existing code for maintenance and optimization
- Contribute to the creative design and development of our titles
- Build next generation mobile games that intertwine the real and the digital world
- Put a smile on the faces of players drawn from fan bases of more than 50 million people
- Join a team of smart, kind, humble and fun game developers
- Impact our core culture and technology
- At least 1-2 years of commercial game development experience with maintaining at least one live game (we can tailor the role for more senior candidates as well)
- Experience with Unity3D
- Knowledge of as many as possible of the following helps: C#, Ionic, Cordova, Node.js, WebStorm, React, React Native, Bash, Python, MonoDevelop
- Passion for gaming
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code
- Fluency in English. Finnish can be a plus
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: location-based mobile apps, augmented reality, free-to-play games
Come join the Tribe!