PUBLISHED: February 11, 2019
We are now seeking two mobile game-loving, highly-motivated, collaborative and internet-savvy Marketing Trainees to join our Global Marketing team for spring/summer 2019, in Espoo, Finland.
What you’ll take under your wings:
As a Marketing Trainee, you will help coordinate, plan and run marketing campaigns across the whole business – including Game, Licensing and Content. The role requires meticulous organization and communication within the team and beyond, as well as creating and posting social media content, interacting with our fans on social media and applying your creativity and problem solving to achieve epic results! You will be working in an international and creative work environment together with a team where your input and contribution will matter.
As a Marketing Trainee you will…
- Work with games, licensing, and content teams to coordinate day-to-day activities that move projects forward
- Support with prioritizing, scheduling, organising, and tracking of key campaigns and initiatives
- Engage directly with fans on social media and community channels, providing support and encouragement
- Plan, source and execute social media campaigns to support ongoing product operations
- Stay on top of internet and social media trends
- Communicate and collaborate with external partners and agencies to achieve project goals
- Provide creative input and fresh perspectives on planned or unplanned activities
Having these skills is essential:
- Studies in marketing, communications or a similar field
- Passion for mobile games, brands and marketing communications
- Super-organized working style and ability to quickly learn new things in a fast-paced working environment
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
Having these skills would be great:
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Outgoing and positive communication skills
- Asset management and organisational skills
- Image and video editing skills
- English copywriting skills
- Basic knowledge of social media metrics
- Previous experience on managing a social media presence for a brand, organization or community
If you are a strong team player with excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, you could be an ideal new Rovian to join our international and creative work environment.
What you get when you join us:
- We give you the best support we can, we help you grow and achieve your professional goals
- We do have fun! We are a family-like community that is hands-on, open, collaborative and ambitious
- You will get to work in truly international environment: you will hear a number of languages in our workplace and can join a variety of activities that we come up with together
- Great opportunity to work with top talent in the gaming industry!
- Competitive benefits such as lunch vouchers, breakfast, gym, sauna, gaming area and our various hobby clubs. Oh, and we’ve got good coffee. And fresh fruits. And free soda 🙂
Required: Please apply by filling the application form and please also attach a link to a short video (1-2 min) about yourself (to the application form’s message field).
Aim high and slingshot your application over already today! We look forward to hearing from you soon!