Marketing Production Trainee
PUBLISHED: February 11, 2019
We are now seeking a mobile game-loving, motivated, collaborative and internet-savvy Marketing Production Trainee to join our Global Marketing team for summer 2019, in Espoo, Finland.
What you’ll take under your wings:
As a Production Trainee, you will help plan and run Rovio Games marketing campaigns with asset production and delivery. This also involves creating social media content as well as interacting with both internal crew and outsourcing production companies. You will be working in an international and creative work environment together with a team where your input and contribution will matter.
We’d love it if you have these feathers in your cap:
- Studies in media production, communications or similar field
- Interest for mobile games and marketing communications
- Knowledge of and familiarity with video production pipelines and mobile creative optimisation
- Well-organized working style and ability to quickly learn new things in a fast-paced working environment
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
It’d be cool if you had some of these skills:
- Positive attitude, team player
- Image and video editing skills
- Good knowledge of the most common office softwares and communication mobile apps.
- Basic knowledge of mobile marketing
- Previous experience on video asset production for a product, brand or organization.
If you are a strong team player with great interpersonal skills, you could be an ideal new Rovian to join our international and creative work environment.
What you get when you join us:
- We give you the best support we can, we help you grow and achieve your professional goals
- We do have fun! We are a community that is hands-on, open, collaborative and ambitious
- You will get to work in international environment.
- Great opportunity to work with top talent in the gaming industry!
- Competitive benefits such as lunch vouchers, breakfast, gym, sauna, gaming area and our various hobby clubs. Oh, and we’ve got good coffee. And fresh fruits. And free soda 🙂
Required: Please apply by filling the application form and please also attach a link to CV, portfolio or similar about yourself (to the application form’s message field).
Aim high and slingshot your application over already today! We look forward to hearing from you soon!