Marketing Manager SOLID CLOUDS / Helsinki / Reykjavik / remote
PUBLISHED: December 16, 2021
Solid Clouds is an entertainment company dedicated to creating deep, meaningful gaming experiences on Mobile and PC. Our multidisciplinary team strives to always deliver the highest quality gameplay possible.
Are you a driven and resourceful individual, seeking an opportunity where you can make an impact? This is a critical role for Solid Clouds. You will lead the marketing efforts for the companys’ newest products while managing your own team and collaborating with the art and production teams.
We are looking for a professional with leadership skills and a hands-on approach to digital marketing, automation technologies and monetization. You need experience in growth product management with a successful track record of a published mobile consumer product(s) (free-to-play preferred).
- You will plan, own, and execute Solid Clouds Growth strategy for our mobile platform with particular focus on user activation, engagement, retention, funnel optimization and conversion improvement.
- You will be collaborating with design, engineering, data science and marketing to execute impactful growth experiments across Solid Cloud’s AARRR funnel.
- Collaborate with marketing on acquisition strategies across organic, paid and referrals.
- Checking of key metrics, like conversion rates, LTV, and retention and mastering qualitative and quantitative data will help you to find patterns, problems, and opportunities.
- Defining and evaluating performance metrics and optimizing accordingly to achieve ROI, growth targets and other defined UA metrics.
- Leading A/B tests and identifying new opportunities and channels.
- Ideally also SEO across solidclouds.com.
- Propose creative new projects, from building free tools and apps that attract prospects and convert leads to testing new approaches to capturing existing demand.
- Strong experience in creating impactful growth activities for mobile apps. Your track record includes a successful, published SW product case (mobile and/or gaming platforms). Based on your experience, you can create a strategy and roadmap to reach the targets and growth.
- Strong product sense with ambition and endless curiosity to understand your customers through research and metrics.
- Analytical mindset and data-driven systematic approach to problem-solving.
- Sense on numbers and variable hands-on experience in some essential analytical tools like Unity analytics or Mixed Panel. Experience on Google marketing tools.
- Good understanding of A/B testing tools and some expertise in UI/UX best practices and latest trends.
- Experience in UA.
- You can communicate your ideas effortlessly in English. Some copyright skills appreciated.
- You are passionate, creative and growth minded, and you hold a highly collaborative can-do mindset.
The job is located preferably either in Helsinki or in Reykjavik. Competitive compensation package and relocation support available if needed. A short-term or long-term remote option is ok to us too. If you are interested, please apply on-line ASAP. For further information, please get in touch with our recruitment agent Arja Martikainen arja.martikainen(at)barona.fi
Join us in developing the frontier!