PUBLISHED: August 28, 2019
REWORKS OY, Helsinki
We’re searching for a motivated, full-time Marketing Designer to strengthen our team! Do you have what it takes to innovate, design, and create eye-catching video ads for mobile channels? Are you interested in testing, fine-tuning, and perfecting ads with data? If you said yes, you might be a perfect match to join our small, but experienced team.
We’re creating a next-generation home design game called Redecor on mobile. We take excellent care of our people by providing them the compensation, work environment, and resources they need to succeed in their roles. Read more about Reworks on our website and download Redecor from the App Store! Now you have a chance to join the team at an early stage!
As a Marketing Designer, your job is to innovate, design, and create ads and fine-tune them based on data together with the rest of the team. We are mainly creating videos, but also playable ads, banners, and other graphic/motion assets.
You’ll have an opportunity to influence your role and grow with us while we’re rolling out Redecor globally.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience in innovating, designing and creating video ads for mobile apps/games
- Proficiency with video tools such as After Effects and experience with Photoshop and Illustrator. Experience with Blender is a big plus.
- Interest in data-driven creative testing and ability to organize and run concept testing
- To be able to succeed, you need to be a strong team player with a proactive attitude and excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge/interest in the game industry and home decor are a big plus
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM:
- You can be a part of the team building a global, next-generation home decor game
- You can put smiles on the faces of the millions of people who will see your creations
- You’ll be working with a motivated, experienced, and fun team in a zero-bureaucracy environment
- You’ll have a possibility to work remotely with flexible hours; a great work-life balance
- You can affect your role and the company
- We offer extensive healthcare plans and great compensation
You will be located in our office at Kamppi, Helsinki. There’s also an option to start as part-time.
Does this sound like you?
Send your cover letter and CV/Linkedin profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention your availability and a possible starting date.