EXPERIENCED MOBILE DEVELOPER
PUBLISHED: November 14, 2019
REWORKS OY, Helsinki
We’re looking for an experienced and versatile mobile developer to strengthen our team!
We are an accomplished team of designers and developers, fully focused on developing Redecor (www.redecor.com), a game that aims to become the #1 playground for home decor. We are currently in soft-launch in UK & AU and looking to launch globally in coming months. We take excellent care of our people by providing them the compensation, work environment, and resources they need to succeed in their roles. Read more about Reworks on our website!
As a Mobile Developer, you craft exceptional experiences for our players. You breathe modern mobile development and are always looking for ways to work better and smarter. You’ll have an opportunity to influence your role and grow with us while we’re rolling out Redecor globally. The willingness to learn and adopt new things quickly is required.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A strong experience in mobile development, either natively on iOS or with Flutter as a cross-platform environment. Preferably both.
- Keen eye on great design, UX and good overall understanding of modern mobile development and different programming paradigms (REST/GraphQL APIs…)
- Have a demonstrated ability to adopt new software engineering technologies and methods
- Don’t get scared if the project requires you to get familiar with e.g. web or backend development or something else outside your core competence
- Fluent written skills in English
- A problem-solving and delivery-focused self-starter
- A proactive attitude and excellent organizational skills
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM:
- You can be a part of building a global, next-generation home decor game
- You’ll be working with a motivated, experienced, and fun team in a zero-bureaucracy environment
- You’ll have a possibility to work remotely and maintain a great work-life balance
- You can affect your role and the company
- We offer extensive healthcare plans and great compensation
You can work remotely or from our nice office at Kamppi, Helsinki.
Does this sound like you?
Send your cover letter and CV/Linkedin profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention your availability and a possible starting date.