Marketing Data Analyst/Scientist (Junior / Mid) FUTUREPLAY GAMES / Helsinki
PUBLISHED: June 17, 2022
We are looking for a Marketing Data Analyst/Scientist (junior/mid) to join us!
As a Marketing Data Analyst/Scientist you will help us analyze our Marketing performance, draw actionable results & optimize our marketing activity. You’ll also have a chance to develop statistical models focused on forecasting our Marketing metrics. You are a person who is able to put Marketing activities into a wider perspective, e.g. game development & market trends. You’re a perfect match if you enjoy combining business approach & technical skills at your daily work.
- Work closely with Marketing Team (UA / Creatives) as well as product & dev teams
- Monitor KPIs & analyze Marketing campaigns performance & help catch the irregularities at early stages of player’s funnel
- Do ad-hoc analysis & data deep dive on Marketing activities, game features & their impact on early player funnel
- Design, implement & maintain dashboards
- Design, implement & maintain forecasting models
- Advanced Excel / GSheet
- Advanced SQL (working experience with big data warehouse structures)
- Experience with visualization in Looker / QlikSense / Tableau / PowerBI / other
- Experience with Python / R
- Knowledge of modeling and/or forecasting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as part of a multidisciplinary and diverse team, ability to clearly visualize & present findings to non-data colleagues
- Critical thinking, problem-solving approach, ability to work independently
- Experience with Machine Learning
- Experimentation experience (e.g A/B testing, other statistical tests)
- Experience with digital marketing / mobile marketing / gaming analytics
- Understanding of mobile games monetization models & development
- True ownership and responsibility in one of the best game companies in Finland
- Competitive salary and benefits, flexible working hours
- Great working conditions in an exciting and agile environment
- Space to grow and learn
- Flat hierarchy and support in learning to navigate in it
- Work in Helsinki, one of the most relevant game development capitals in Europe
- Possibility to work remotely, outside of Helsinki if you prefer
- Relocation support, if needed
How to apply
Please apply through our Career site by sending us your cover letter and CV. Please note that we may start discussions with the most suitable candidates already during the application period, and the position will be filled as soon as we find a match.
Futureplay was founded in 2015 by a team of five Finnish game industry veterans who shared a vision to transform the way mobile games are played around the world. In the short years since, we have released seven titles that have been played by over 120 million people worldwide, and expanded our team to more than 50 people.
At Futureplay, we are committed to creating an inclusive working environment and providing the same opportunities for everyone. We value people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and ideas, so even if you feel like you don’t meet all the requirements listed here but feel that you have the potential, we encourage you to apply! We carefully review each and every application and would really love to hear from you!
We’ve a focus on creating beautifully designed, easy-to-pick-up-and-play mobile games, and our portfolio includes successful games like Idle Farming Empire, Battlelands Royale & Merge Gardens. With the recent acquisition by Plarium we’ll stay independent, but can achieve much more under their wings.