PUBLISHED: January 28, 2020
We are one of the most northern game studios in the world, chilling out (literally and figuratively) just 170 km south of the arctic circle in Oulu, Finland. Today we employ more than 50 people from all corners of the globe.
We are best known for the mobile smash hits “Hill Climb Racing” and “Hill Climb Racing 2”, which have a combined total of over 1 Billion installs across all platforms – However, despite our huge audience, we keep things small and personal, with a strong focus on maintaining a relaxed, casual and informal work atmosphere.
WHAT WE’RE AFTER?
We’re looking for a Marketing Artist to strengthen our Growth Marketing team in Oulu. Creating kickass marketing art should be your passion and you should have solid professional experience in the field. You understand how the marketing funnel of mobile games work and you know what it takes to make potential new players excited. You love to work in a small team and know that taking feedback is crucial in getting the best results. As a Marketing Artist, you will mainly be working on material for the multiple mega hits of Fingersoft but also on ambitious new projects.
- You live and breathe graphic design
- You have a solid and professional background in creating marketing art (minimum of 5 years)
- You are an independent designer that can work in a team and can handle feedback
- You understand how to create clear and understandable 2D marketing art in various forms
- You and Photoshop are one
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Competitive salary and seriously great benefits.
- A position in one of the top gaming companies in Finland.
- Easy going and relaxed atmosphere.
- Passionate co-workers of various fields. We are a diverse bunch!
- The opportunity to develop your field inside a growing company.
- Lots of freedom and responsibility inside independent development teams.
WE ALSO APPRECIATE:
- Rigging and 3D skills.
- Gaming as a hobby and an interest in mobile games.
If you think you could be a great match for the position, don’t hesitate to drop us your CV and portfolio at email@example.com. Please include “Marketing Artist 2020” in the subject line. Send your application ASAP since the first suitable candidate will be hired.
Want to know more about Fingersoft and this position? Email our UA Creative Lead Thomas firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive Salary
- Gear of your choice
- Flexible hours with a focus on having a solid work/life balance
- Health & Dental care, free massage monthly
- Lunch benefit on top of your salary
- Free snacks, fruit & beverages at the office
- Yearly education, sport & culture allowance
- Company sporting events, Friday sauna, free usage of company gym
- Phone & Internet benefit
- A cool social space where you can shoot some pool, play in the simulator, try out VR or challenge someone to a ping-pong tournament
- Relocation assistance
- The opportunity to develop your field, or transition into others, within a growing company
- The ability to work in the bustling Apaja game development hub alongside countless other game development companies & students