PUBLISHED: September 5, 2019
TRAPLIGHT GAMES, Tampere
The next big mobile IP is coming from Tampere, Finland! We’re creating casual mid-core games with a fresh twist and are backed by the best investors in the business. We are offering you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join us in building a global F2P game service and growing it into a Top 10 grossing game!
We are looking for someone to help us with video ads and other marketing creatives. We’re currently in soft-launch with our latest title ‘Battle Legion’ and are gearing up for a big global release, so timing to join the team is perfect!
As a Marketing Artist you will be:
- Working closely with our game artists and the user acquisition team
- Creating marketing assets for the ad campaigns
- Designing and producing videos for different marketing channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and other ad networks
- Capturing and composing video material from our games
- Producing marketing creatives from existing in-game assets
What we expect from you:
- Previous experience with Adobe After Effects, Premier Pro or other video editing software
- Ability to create video content in different sizes, styles and formats
- High standards for your own work and keen eye for detail
- Enthusiasm to learn new things
- The ability to work as a part of a team, and give and receive constructive feedback
- Creating appealing and eye-catching marketing materials
- Experience with HTML5 and interactive ads is an additional bonus
- Enthusiasm for games is a big plus 🙂
- Full-time job
- Competitive salary and benefits
- You will be eligible for our stock option plan
- An exciting chance to work in a growing game development company
- The best team mates in the world
- Central location: Traplight has the most amazing office in the heart of Tampere, Finland
- Amazing office perks such as weekly yoga, sauna-plan, dedicated masseuse, Mythical Jallu-hana and fun team-building events
Interested? Apply now!
Send a free form application and portfolio/work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Marketing Artist”. Remember to attach your CV. We can’t wait to hear from you!