Marketing Artist DAZZLE ROCKS / Helsinki
PUBLISHED: July 14, 2021
Are you a creative and self-driven person who is ready to break new ground for what will become the new norm of mobile gaming? We are looking for a Marketing Artist to join our ambitious and fun-loving team in Helsinki, Finland.
As a Marketing Artist at Dazzle Rocks, you create a wide array of engaging promotional and social materials for a groundbreaking cross-platform social MMO. You will partner with our game team to strategize, conceptualize, and drive the creation of outstanding marketing imagery that perfectly encapsulates the game and company brand & vision.
You get to work with a completely new and exciting IP and have an impact on player engagement. We value experience from a similar role, modern-day design thinking, and understanding the player experience and graphics as a whole. If you’re right at home in a fast-moving and growing start-up environment, let’s connect!
- Collaborate with our art and marketing team to build compelling marketing materials that drive interest and appropriately reflect our game
- Drive the look & feel of key art and effective marketing imagery
- Build and coordinate work across both 2D and 3D mediums
Our ideal candidate
- Skills in graphic design, motion design, and video editing
- Highly creative style
- Versatile Horizontal Skills in both 2D and 3D
- Adept in multiple tools, Unity to Photoshop
- Understand the consumer and how do we achieve commercial success
- 3D oriented understanding, narrative background
What we offer
- An interesting and groundbreaking project
- Passionate, fun & start-up minded colleagues
- Collaborative, open-minded and international team
- Fair and competitive compensation & benefits
- Creative studio space at the heart of Helsinki
- Possibilities to develop in your role and skills, be the architect of your own path
- Due to the exceptional situation in the world, we are in remote work mode. To make your home office as comfortable as possible, we provide all of the needed hardware and software for you to be at your best during these times. We’ve also come up with great ways to stay connected with the team, even when we’re apart.
We cannot wait to see what you have in store for us!