Marketing Art Lead / Senior Graphic Designer
PUBLISHED: November 21, 2018
Are you passionate about mobile games, have a great organizational skills and superb eye for polish and good visual designs? We are looking for an experienced Marketing Art Lead to join us on a quest of making the most out of our games. On this quest you will be joined by talented people from our award winning game teams at our internal Puzzle Studio.
Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the aesthetic quality of our most critical customer touchpoints – app stores, social media, banners and ads, but you’re also expected to provide technical solutions and pipelines needed to make that asset creation smooth and more efficient through templates and guidelines.
Your key tasks and responsibilities would be:
- Creating marketing art assets and templates, and supervising art asset production and outsourcing of the assets if needed.
- Maintaining high standards of the marketing art
- Developing, and constantly improving the marketing art working methods and best practices within the studio.
- Create, update, and maintain marketing art templates for existing key games
- Create screenshots, cross promotion and UA banners, and social media assets if and when appropriate templates are not available
- Educates the game teams, community managers, and other stakeholders in how to effectively create assets and use the marketing art templates
- Create internal and external presentations and partner decks
- Create special featuring and other promotional assets when needed
- Work on both still and video templates
- Advocate for creative values within the project team
We’d want you to have these feathers in your cap:
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Impressive portfolio
- Great personality and attitude
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Basic knowledge of Adobe After Effects or Premier Pro
- Great skills in graphic design, typography
- Ability to independently prioritize own work
- Ability to adhere to brand guidelines
- Attention to detail and problem solving mindset
- Adaptation and understanding of different art styles
- Ability to adapt to technical requirements and workflow
- Ability to lead and delegate work, and create briefs for outsourcing
- Experience in documenting workflows
- Great understanding of how to create templates for both still and video asset production
- Fluent in English, and strong verbal and written communication skills
The position is full time, and requires the candidate to relocate to Finland. The position is in our Espoo Headquarter, just few hundred meters from Helsinki border and less than 10 minutes metro ride from downtown Helsinki.