Manager, Content Licensing
PUBLISHED: December 22, 2017
HATCH ENTERTAINMENT, Espoo, Finland
Help shape the future of mobile gaming with Hatch!
We’re seeking an exceptional, well-networked Manager, Content Licensing to build and manage our growing partner network of game studios and publishers in Europe. You will be joining a global team of seasoned gaming professionals based in Finland, USA and Japan.
Experience in mobile games is a must: you have previously worked in the industry with a proven track record and have an existing network among the leading industry players.
The role requires a combination of B2B sales, business analytics and relationship management skills to successfully build long-term business relationships and close game licensing deals for Hatch.
We expect you to be able to interact directly with the senior leadership in the partner organizations. Understanding the business context, industry trends and financials will be important to shape win-win relationships between Hatch and our partners.
Although the role is not technical as such, you should have the basic understanding of mobile game development process, tools and platforms.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experienced gaming professional – You have worked in the industry and understand the mobile games business.
- Sales orientation – You want to close deals and build new partnerships.
- Presentation skills – You communicate clearly and effectively, both using verbal and written communication skills. You can prepare high-quality presentations and deliver them impactfully.
- Strategic planner – You can prioritize, model potential business impact and prepare structured sales plans.
- Motivation and drive – You are highly motivated and take initiative. You can operate independently and always find ways to deliver the results. You are a self-guided missile!
- Team player – You inspire and support your colleagues and work collaboratively with other teams to ensure successful business results as one team.
- Hands-on working style – You are always ready to roll up your sleeves and get going. You identify problems, you create answers & solutions. You are someone who just gets things done.
- Flexibility to travel – You are able to travel regularly to meet with partners and participate in industry events and conferences.
- A passionate gamer – You love great games and are passionate about gaming.
- Location: Europe
WE GOT YOUR BACK BY OFFERING GREAT BENEFITS:
- Smart, motivated & easy-going colleagues
- Cool office space with a nice sea view
- Weekly breakfasts with team
- Game nights, team activities and theme parties
- Free fruits, snacks and refreshments
- Flexible hours and opportunity to work remotely
- Tools you need to get the job done
- Home internet connection
- Healthcare and insurance package
- Lunch and culture/sports benefit
- Subsidised tickets for Helsinki public transport
- Competitive pay & bonus plan
- Paid holiday up to 5 weeks per year
If you feel you’ve got what it takes – Super! – Please send your cover letter and CV/LinkedIn profile right away to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: “I wanna be your Manager, Content Licensing”)
If you have any questions about the position or Hatch, please send an email to Vesa Jutila, VP Content & Commercial Partnerships email@example.com (subject line: “About an open position”).