Management Assistant DAZZLE ROCKS / Helsinki, Finland
PUBLISHED: January 25, 2021
Are you a diligent and self-driven person who enjoys coordinating and juggling a variety of tasks at once? We are looking for a Management Assistant to support our CEO and her leadership team in the quest to become the next mobile game studio success story in Helsinki, Finland.
As a Management Assistant you provide administrative and operational support to our CEO, Stella Wang, and the rest of the leadership team. You’re uncanny ability to anticipate needs and effectively solve complex tasks independently gives you a front row seat in making sure studio operations and Stella’s private engagements are running smoothly. You have a wide array of tasks from calendar management to interacting with both internal and external parties. You ensure exceptional time management and communication in everything you do. You’re reliable, accountable, resourceful and you never forget a thing. Working in a multicultural environment interests you and you’re always looking to do things more efficiently.
If you’re right at home in a fast-moving and growing start-up environment and aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done, let’s connect!
- Assisting CEO and management team in coordinating and executing various tasks
- Performing general administrative duties such as calendar management
- Communicating effectively both with internal and external parties
- Developing and maintaining effective administration procedures
- Working together with various service providers and partners such as facility management service providers, event organizers, travel agencies etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other relevant area
- 2+ years experience in related role
- Exceptional coordination and organization skills
- Proficient user of MS Office and/or other tools
- Ability to create concise documentation, reports and spreadsheets
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills in English and Finnish
- Problem-solving attitude and strong service mindset
- Exceptional listener who understands discretion & confidentiality
- Willingness and interest to work with a wide range of varying tasks and projects
- Ability to work and make decisions independently and under pressure
- Interest in the mobile games industry
- Previous experience in a similar role from the games industry
- Event planning experience
What we offer
- Passionate, fun & start-up minded colleagues
- Collaborative, open-minded and international team
- Newly renovated studio space at the heart of Helsinki
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Possibilities to develop in your role and skills, be the architect of your own path
- Due to the exceptional situation in the world, we are in remote work mode. To make your home office as comfortable as possible, we provide all of the needed hardware and software for you to be at your best during these times. We’ve also come up with great ways to stay connected with the team, even when we’re apart.
We cannot wait to see what you have in store for us! Send your application and CV to email@example.com