Machine Learning Engineer
PUBLISHED: February 5, 2020
Are you passionate about games? Do you want to be part of a world-class international game development team with true professionals in a fun atmosphere? At RedLynx we break boundaries. How about you?
Ubisoft RedLynx is a multiplatform game development studio located in Helsinki. Along with the hugely popular Trials series, we have developed and published more than 100 games and we are a passionate team of over 140 people of 21 different nationalities. As one of the biggest and oldest game studios in Finland, we focus on surprising people with the unexpected and creating impactful game experiences that stand the test of time.
Since 2011 RedLynx has been part of Ubisoft, one of the biggest independent video game publishers in the world with over 17,000 team members, who work hand-in-hand to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences. At RedLynx we cherish the spirit of innovation, create innovative technology and we are proud to have the support and trust from Ubisoft to push for new practices and solutions useful to other studios worldwide.
We are now looking for a
Machine Learning Engineer for our new unannounced mobile project
Following the success of South Park: Phone Destroyer and Trials Frontier, our studio is kicking off our next mobile project with our new IP. As our Machine Learning Engineer, you will be responsible for machine learning based content creation. You will develop machine learning agents to solve different tasks and advise other stakeholders in the project on how to use machine learning. You will be working closely with game designers and provide data for others to utilize.
We are looking for someone who is an independent self-starter and loves to solve complex problems. You think outside the box to find fresh perspectives and come up with innovative solutions. You like to explore uncharted territories and like to guide others along the way.
We offer you a key position in a truly ambitious and innovative project aiming to publish a top-grossing game that people will LOVE! Our project will push the existing boundaries of mobile tech and you will be in the front row breaking new grounds. You will get to work in an agile studio with an outspoken and playful atmosphere and enjoy the network and support of Ubisoft.
- Develop Machine Learning Agents for content creation for gamesDevelop Machine Learning Agents that play games
- Collaborate closely with other project members
Our dream candidate
- Has a Master’s or Ph.D. degree in applied math, statistics, machine learning or equivalent experience
- Has work or research experience in the field of machine learning (especially reinforcement learning)
- Has deep knowledge of machine learning frameworks and technologies
- Takes ownership and is proactive
- Has excellent collaboration skills and fosters teamwork
We also appreciate if you
- Have passion for games and working in the games industry
- Awesome projects with a lot of variety
- An open, international and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people
- Lots of challenges and opportunities to develop yourself
- Just renovated office space 20 minutes from the city center of Helsinki
- Competitive compensation and benefits such as wide healthcare and insurances, phone benefit, lunch vouchers, free gym, free breakfast, free games, parties, events… you name it 🙂
- Good work/life balance: We take our work very seriously, but we also respect and value our employees’ personal lives, also during high-intensity periods, that’s why we have flexible work hours
- Relocation help
What are you waiting for? Please send your application, CV with your salary expectations. The application period closes on February 18, but apply now because we can’t wait to meet you!