Liveops Product Manager FUTUREPLAY GAMES / Helsinki
PUBLISHED: April 6, 2023
We’re looking for a talented liveops product manager to take ownership of managing in-game events, promotions and configs in our flagship title Merge Gardens.
You will be responsible for developing, executing, and optimizing in-game events and promotions that keep players engaged and entertained. You will be working closely with the design, art, engineering, and data to create and execute an engaging in-game experience. You will be responsible for identifying player needs from data, developing and implementing liveops features that cater to those needs.
- Own the process of managing in-game content for releases and live operations.
- Ensure in-game promotions and events are running smoothly and related setups and assets are delivered in time
- Build a deep understanding the game economy to create configs and setups that impact relevant KPIs
- Identify opportunities from data to develop liveops configs that impact KPIs
- Collaborate with game design, art, engineering, and data teams to create an engaging in-game experience for players
- Work closely with other Product Managers & Analysts to set up and monitor AB tests
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in live ops and mobile gaming
- Champion the improvement of tools for live ops efficiency
- 2+ years experience in live operations, product management, or related field, with a track record of driving business growth
- A quantitative degree in sciences, marketing, economics or a related field
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fully proficient with spreadsheets, liveops tools & BI systems
- A strong ability to self-manage and prioritize workload to deliver business growth while maintaining a healthy ‘Nordic’ work-life balance.
- A passion for games with a strong understanding of the mobile games ecosystem and development practices.
- You value humility, accountability, and inclusivity in a low-hierarchy organization.
- True ownership and responsibility in a top Finnish games company
- Competitive salary and benefits, with flexible working hours
- Great working conditions in an exciting and agile environment
- Space and opportunities to grow and learn
- Flat hierarchy and support in learning to navigate in it
- A hybrid work model with main office in Helsinki, one of the most relevant game development capitals in Europe
- Remote work in EU timezone possible, and relocation support to Helsinki available
Futureplay was founded in 2015 by a team of five Finnish game industry veterans who shared a vision to transform the way mobile games are played around the world. In the short years since, we have released seven titles that have been played by over 120 million people worldwide, and expanded our team to more than 60 people.
We focus on creating beautifully designed, easy-to-pick-up-and-play mobile games, and our portfolio includes successful games like Idle Farming Empire, Battlelands Royale & Merge Gardens. With the recent acquisition by Plarium we’ll stay independent, but can achieve much more under their wings.
We are committed to creating an inclusive working environment and providing the same opportunities for everyone. We value people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and ideas, so even if you feel like you don’t meet all the requirements listed here but feel that you have the potential, we encourage you to apply!
How to apply
If you are passionate about games and want to work on a successful casual game in a low-hierarchy community of talented game developers, we want to hear from you! Please apply through our Career site by sending us your cover letter and CV.