LiveOps Coordinator SULAKE / Helsinki or Madrid
PUBLISHED: February 24, 2022
Sulake is a social entertainment company focused on providing safe and fun online service for self-expression. Our mission is to enable our users to meet new people, make friends and give them a place to create and share content in enticing virtual surroundings. We make online web and mobile based games, and we are good at it! Currently, we ́re both operating and developing two games: Hotel Hideaway and Habbo. Hotel Hideaway is a social online role playing game for young adults and Habbo is famous for being one of the world’s oldest and most popular social hangouts for teens.
Sulake is part of Azerion, a Dutch-based international gaming company in the media and entertainment business. Together we are a diverse group of various media and technology brands.
We are looking for a LiveOps Coordinator for Hotel Hideaway to coordinate and manage our in-game events and content releases.
Hotel Hideaway is a virtual world with a real focus on liveops events, i.e. events that take place in-game for the players. We have over a dozen different events every month and release new clothes and furniture several times a week. Hotel Hideaway also promotes and creates specific events that are important for us as people and for our company culture, such as Black Lives Matter, Safer Internet Day and LGBTQ Pride. Since the players are the most important part of Hotel Hideaway, we always listen to them and try to provide them with the changes they expect.
This is a full time position based in either Helsinki or Madrid.
- Create and execute events to engage and monetize our player base.
- Work with the Product Owner and Community Manager to design new events and improve old events.
- Test the events and content, and report any issues.
- Listen to the players and transmit feedback to the liveops team and Product Owner.
- Be an integral part of our liveops team to ensure fun and engaging experience for our players.
- Identify and promote user generated content.
- Analyze the reasons behind successes and lack of successes of liveops events
What we are looking for:
- Passion for games.
- Experience in a similar role in the gaming industry.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Attention to detail and the type of person who gets things done.
- Excellent communication and writing skills (English).
- Team player who enjoys working with a diverse and international team.
- An understanding of player satisfaction.
- An interest in in-game economies and monetization.
- People skills and an interest in interacting with our players and the Hideaway community.
What we offer:
- Exciting new and challenging tasks.
- Talented and awesome colleagues.
- A fully staffed liveops team of about 10 people to work with.
- Relaxed and non-corporate atmosphere.
- Hybrid work setup.
- Competitive salary and other amazing benefits.
Please apply as soon as possible by filling in the form with attachments below. This full-time position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate has been found.